Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How long have you played clash of clan

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    lol. I was a low hall, punching a hole in the wall for giants at the time. Dont think any of them reached the other side.. a valk ran into the middle of them and swung her hammer.. game over.

Been playing since xmas 2015.. My PC had died and I was bored.. used to play Total War for hours on end.
    I almost gave up 2 days later when I got a PC for xmas, as coc seemed boring at first.

But I joined a clan (3 or 4 actually, but kept getting kicked the same day) and discovered the social side to the game.
    I was lucky I found a great set of guys and gals, from all over the world.
    As of now, I have 26 accounts, ranging from 3s to a 12, am in no hurry to max out on any of them, and have recently spread my wings to start clashing with some of the forum dwellers.. Life is good.
    Takes a lot of work Josh's Grandad I've got a mini clan that's my quiet place to hide Mini Misfits #20RQY82PQ nothing bigger than a town hall 9 in there and try to keep it self sufficient. Get's pretty rough during league week mind but managed to climb to Gold 3.

I've been playing since Autumn 2014 and have a maxed town hall 12 base that's currently retired. Lost a bit of enthusiasm once I maxed it, life got busy and I was spending a lot of time running around after clan mates for not much incentive. I didn't actually join a clan until I was way into town hall 8. Hopefully get back to clan life before league kicks off and looking forward to whatever the next update brings.

5 1/2 years, a few walls and 2 lab upgrades from max. Will never be great at the game, partly because of my age, partly because my eye/hand coordination has never been good. I play for the social media aspect of the game. Made many friends. Loss of global will take much of my enjoyment from the game away.

I have spent real money on Main account.

My mini is a new TH12. It's a few months younger than main. I didn't spend on it except once to gift gems and one gold pass right when going TH12.

I found myself non competitive during the engineering period of the game. Supercell didn't seem responsive to my plight. So I found something called farm war! Haven't done competitive war in my clan for several years.

Sitting in low Legend for awhile but it's boring.

Centennial Club
    This Christmas will make it 5 yrs I playing clash . Great game no regrets . I kept all my obstacles so was worth the patience . Grind was real. Made it to Th12 so not bad for me reaching this far .

5 years.
    And it's weird when I just found out we can't reply with less than 10 letters..

Been playing since April 2016 so around 3 and a half years. During this period never took a break for longer than a few days. Mid max th12 atm.

I started in early 2013 right after the New Years Remember I got my iPod Christmas of 2012 and all I ever seen for that whole like week was clash of clans ads gave in and decided to play and havenít really stopped

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck77 View Post
    Takes a lot of work Josh's Grandad I've got a mini clan that's my quiet place to hide Mini Misfits #20RQY82PQ nothing bigger than a town hall 9 in there and try to keep it self sufficient. Get's pretty rough during league week mind but managed to climb to Gold 3.

I've been playing since Autumn 2014 and have a maxed town hall 12 base that's currently retired. Lost a bit of enthusiasm once I maxed it, life got busy and I was spending a lot of time running around after clan mates for not much incentive. I didn't actually join a clan until I was way into town hall 8. Hopefully get back to clan life before league kicks off and looking forward to whatever the next update brings.
    Wow mate. Am doing exactly the same with my new clan.. TH9 and lower.. Totally stress free warring.
    Building a streak is impossible, as perfects are the norm, but clan hit level 5 today and its effortless for the most part.
    I agree with cwl week, especially whilst on shift.

Quote Originally Posted by Featurerequestor View Post
    5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Featurerequestor View Post
    And it's weird when I just found out we can't reply with less than 10 letters..

I find it hard to reply with less than 10 sentences mate lol.
    No wonder I'm not very good at the game.. I talk too much instead of practising.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; September 27th, 2019 at 10:19 PM.

Centennial Club
    5 years, 4 th12s and 3 sets of max heroes (4th is a new 12 with 56/51/22) later I'm still enjoying the game. Hope to some day be good at it.

I started on 24th December 2013, left the game thrice in between for 6 months, 8 months and once for around a year. Right now completely maxed out waiting for next update.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Itís gonna be 6 years in December