Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How long have you played clash of clan

Centennial Club
    Started Jan 2013 long time ago

Kamikaze cavey
    TH 11 level 180
    Foedarati Co Leader

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #22
    October 2014 I started playing. So just coming up to 5 years.

My first two acco7nts are both TH12 now, and I also have a TH11, TH12, and a TH7 that I'm only using for helping out with clan games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

11 Octobor 2013 so around 6 years. Had a relatively long break but now playing like old days and have a mid TH12 main
    Bored from full inbox messages? Want to get exactly the results you want? Here is the beta version of
    your best chance to get players and clans you want!

Dec 2013. A couple months after the game was available on android. My son dl it onto my phone and I kept getting the "come back! Your warriors need a leader!" push notification. It was all over at that point.
    Last edited by Mudbugs; September 26th, 2019 at 05:08 PM.

IGN: Aidan - Leader, lvl 227
    Invictus Fire - Level 18

January 2014, so almost 6 years for me.

Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold I)

Sometime in 2014. So 5 years ish. Getting close to max th12 and have an early th9 mini.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

This was the only other game which I had played for so long , the other game was granado espada, I stop playing it already

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    One of our guys found that with loons. First time he ever tried them was in war. Must have been TH6 or 7 at the time. The attack got 0% and lasted a total of 7 seconds!

I don't think he has uxed loons since, and tha was well ove 3 y3ars ago
    lol. I was a low hall, punching a hole in the wall for giants at the time. Dont think any of them reached the other side.. a valk ran into the middle of them and swung her hammer.. game over.

Been playing since xmas 2015.. My PC had died and I was bored.. used to play Total War for hours on end.
    I almost gave up 2 days later when I got a PC for xmas, as coc seemed boring at first.

But I joined a clan (3 or 4 actually, but kept getting kicked the same day) and discovered the social side to the game.
    I was lucky I found a great set of guys and gals, from all over the world.
    As of now, I have 26 accounts, ranging from 3s to a 12, am in no hurry to max out on any of them, and have recently spread my wings to start clashing with some of the forum dwellers.. Life is good.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    lol. I was a low hall, punching a hole in the wall for giants at the time. Dont think any of them reached the other side.. a valk ran into the middle of them and swung her hammer.. game over.

Been playing since xmas 2015.. My PC had died and I was bored.. used to play Total War for hours on end.
    I almost gave up 2 days later when I got a PC for xmas, as coc seemed boring at first.

But I joined a clan (3 or 4 actually, but kept getting kicked the same day) and discovered the social side to the game.
    I was lucky I found a great set of guys and gals, from all over the world.
    As of now, I have 26 accounts, ranging from 3s to a 12, am in no hurry to max out on any of them, and have recently spread my wings to start clashing with some of the forum dwellers.. Life is good.
    True. You need a good clan to get more interest in the game . Thanks to my first clan (Dragon clansmen) I really enjoyed the game then . Even got promoted to coleader and then became leader as the main leader quit the game . The clan died eventually but am still friends with most of the original members on Facebook , insta and Whatsapp

Dec 2013, a few months after the witch was released and about 5 months before the clan wars update
    COC MAIN: Max TH12 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: Near max TH12 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Near max TH11 Clash profile