Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: When is the fall update due?

Let me be the first to say I already hate the fall update.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by milomilomilo View Post
    Let me be the first to say I already hate the fall update.
    LOL, may I ask why?

---
    Lynn
    September 29, 2019
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

As the OP I was simply hoping for a non valley related update that we are long overdue. I donít track how many updates per year we usually get but having been playing for 5 years now was pretty sure each year there was a fall update.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty123 View Post
    As the OP I was simply hoping for a non valley related update that we are long overdue. I don’t track how many updates per year we usually get but having been playing for 5 years now was pretty sure each year there was a fall update.
    I don't know if the Hay Day developers are on track to release a fall update. Here's what I recall to the best of my memory.

* Team Hay Day announced that there won't be an update for Spring 2019 because they were focusing on "something big" which turned out to be the Valley.

* Team Hay Day released update with the Valley at the end of June 2019.

* Per Finnish custom, almost everyone working in Finland took a month off in July to enjoy the brief summer.

* The Hay Day developers started developing the next update in August. I don't know if it'll be ready by October. If not, I'm chillaxed and ready to wait until they are ready to release an amHayzing update.

---
    Lynn
    September 29, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; September 30th, 2019 at 06:33 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    LOL, may I ask why?

---
    Lynn
    September 29, 2019
    I know that whenever we get the update (if there is one), people will line up to say it's the worst ever, we're all quitting, the game is over, etc. I just wanted to be the first.

(Actually I appreciate everything the game developers do. They work really hard on the game, and I get a lot of enjoyment from their efforts.)

And while we are on the topic, let me be the first to say I hate the winter update too, as well as next spring and summer updates, if there are any. OK-now I can say I was the first.

I have my suspicions that there will be an update soon & that it will involve new animal/animals in the sanctuary.

My reasoning for this is that in recent Twitter posts HD have asked questions about the sanctuary; how many animals players still need to get, & what new animals people would like to see.

When the Valley update was close to being revealed they were asking questions on Twitter about players' trucks, so I see these questions as clues🔎

Also, prior to the Valley, there was a glut of extra XP events, presumably to get as many players as possible levelled up to be able to play the Valley. Recently we've had more than usual puzzle piece boat events & I wonder if they are to help those who are not yet finished in the sanctuary to get further on before the next animals are introduced.

Maybe...🦓 🐵 🐫 🦘🐧 🦜...🤷
    Last edited by JemimaPD; October 1st, 2019 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Some random emojis needed removing!

Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    I have my suspicions that there will be an update soon & that it will involve new animal/animals in the sanctuary.

My reasoning for this is that in recent Twitter posts HD have asked questions about the sanctuary; how many animals players still need to get, & what new animals people would like to see.

Maybe...煉   輦 列...路
    I really, really hope we don’t get more animals there. Way too much work for so little return. Other than the new deco with each animal, they really serve no purpose other than consume large amounts of hay bundles, and only give back a couple of expansion items. Which I can get in 10 minutes of wheating.

But that’s just me.

Trainee
    Predicting that sneak peaks will begin this week, with 50% confidence of being completely wrong.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    What is this update you are all talking about?

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    What is this update you are all talking about?

Cheers,

Nick
    the one with a new cat like this one, oh and it’s default name is THNSUM

that update

Amoooozing Signature by ClashOfHolmes

Quote Originally Posted by Gertie777 View Post
    Wish you could milk my goats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark11308 View Post
    Alcohol and money and I guarantee success, these aren't bring home to mom women, but moms not looking for a women, you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordNuggets View Post
    I reported myself to supercell.