Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: When is the fall update due?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    What is this update you are all talking about?

Cheers,

Nick
    Thanks for answering my posting Nick - each year there has been an October update that’s what I was referring to - please dont dedicate it all to the valley
    Farm 242, Town 83
    Barn 13,450 - Silo 12,350
    kik: perky76

Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    There was a tweet this morning... kind of leads one to think that maybe....possibly, could be..... sneak peeks are getting ready to fuel our imaginations!
    A tweet? Would you mind sharing it (if it isn’t too long) for those of us who choose not to use much social media?

Farm Level 127 | Town 41 | Achievements 143/144

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    A tweet? Would you mind sharing it (if it isn’t too long) for those of us who choose not to use much social media?
    It was just the picture that of Greg walking up to a horse sitting on the park bench reading a paper... and it said caption this...
    (You can see the pic a few posts before this one.... I'm sorry I don't know how to post pics)

Kathy

https://www.facebook.com/29705045704...656010?sfns=mo

Farm level: 237 Silo 11,700 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

Thanks, you guys. I had seen that on FB. It just seems like one of the periodic “games” that used to be more common in the past.

I agree with those who expect a fall update—not just a Halloween event. As was noted in an earlier post, historically there have been updates of varying complexity every fall...in fact, every quarter. I remember the bees (my all-time favorite) were introduced in the fall. There was a major fall Derby improvement after its initial introduction earlier in the year. Part of the fun of the game is looking forward to certain game-related things. Quarterly Updates fall into that category. I don’t need a big new feature with every update. In fact, I’d prefer to have three minor updates and one big one. There are so many everyday facets of the game that could use refreshing. Could part of the team be dedicated to keeping the existing features updated and another part dedicated to exploring the next “shiny new thing”?
    Last edited by MiniGardener; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:52 PM.

Farm Level 127 | Town 41 | Achievements 143/144

Centennial Club
    Well, obviously we will focus a lot on improving the Valley for the next update! Without going into details, that is one part of the next update for sure. What it means is something we'll talk about then the time is right!

Cheers,

Nick
    Good to hear valley is one part of next update, means also some other areas will get some update

I used to love the FB games. How many ducks are there, what did the cow say to the chicken etc. they were fun and on the guess the number games you won actual diamonds. Awwwww those were the good old days. What, 3 years ago they stopped doing them?

Fall update or no fall update. I would like to see something that reassures me HD isn’t lost in development somewhere.

Thanks, you guys. I had seen that on FB. It just seems like one of the periodic “games” that used to be more common in the past.

I agree with those who expect a fall update—not just a Halloween event. As was noted in an earlier post, historically there have been updates of varying complexity every fall...in fact, every quarter. I remember the bees (my all-time favorite) were introduced in the fall. There was a major fall Derby improvement after its initial introduction earlier in the year. Part of the fun of the game is looking forward to certain game-related things. Quarterly Updates fall into that category. I don’t need a big new feature with every update. In fact, I’d prefer to have three minor updates and one big one. There are so many everyday facets of the game that could use refreshing. Could part of the team be dedicated to keeping the existing features updated and another part dedicated to exploring the next “shiny new thing”?

Farm level: 237 Silo 11,700 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Kiitos Nick for updating us on the next update. I hope Team Hay Day won't eliminate the broken down trucks because it makes the Valley more challenging for me. But if Team Hay Day were to kill off the broken trucks in the interest of game balance and quality of game, I would understand and temper my disappointment.
    Nope we are not killing it but changing it for the better!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Nope we are not killing it but changing it for the better!

Cheers,

Nick
    Then color me flushed with eggcitement.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

no Eggcitement here if we are just getting tweaks on the Valley

game been really boring for a superlong time so hoping there will be something else coming along and very soon