Thread: Derby task - town buildings

Question Derby task - town buildings

I have not taken these tasks in the past, as I do not know how they work. Hopefully, someone here can help me.

For a specific building task, when is it considered that you have serviced a person at the building. Is it when you give the requested item to the townie, or can you pick off stacked townies towards this task count?

Thanks in advanced for all who can help me with this.

The building is considered to be completed when you release the townie from that building.

Also, if you had a townie that needed to be served in multiple buildings, it only counts when it is released from the building you are doing. So for example, if the building needed was the Grocery Store, and your townie needs the Grocery Store and the Diner. If the townie had been served in the Grocery Store before you took the task, and is now in the Diner, it will NOT count toward your goal.
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Thank you for the information Momscar

Fresh Spawn
    Some of the tasks are to fully serve the townies so that usually means 3 buildings, I get mine ready on Sunday and Monday so they are all ready in case a task comes up. Sometimes the task is to serve townies in a particular building and so that’s a bit easier than putting them through 3 buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly09 View Post
    Some of the tasks are to fully serve the townies so that usually means 3 buildings, I get mine ready on Sunday and Monday so they are all ready in case a task comes up. Sometimes the task is to serve townies in a particular building and so that’s a bit easier than putting them through 3 buildings.
    You can also serve the townies that you pick up on your personal train from your neighbors. They only require 1 building.
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗