Thread: Boat not giving puzzles

Fresh Spawn

Unhappy Boat not giving puzzles

I only have four more to collect to complete my last baby giraffe and was happy when I saw it was a puzzle boat event this morning but my boats arenít giving puzzles I understand the first boat didnít have a puzzle as it was already on the way but the next one didnít either which came after the event started and itís not showing a puzzle for my next boat either

Fresh Spawn
    Looks to me that this is purposely set up this way so you can’t get the last animal easily, thanks Hayday, so unfair
    Last edited by Molly09; September 25th, 2019 at 11:06 AM.

I'm not getting any either 😢😢

Fresh Spawn
    I went onto support through my farm and they said to contact them today after the event has finished so I’m hoping they will let me have the last four pieces that I should have got through my boats yesterday as I did at least 6 or 7 boats.

Fresh Spawn
    Well been trying to contact support all day but they haven’t been answering me today. Looks like I will just have to wait even longer to get the puzzles. Maybe it’s time to take a Hay Day break again, it’s getting a bit boring again.

The higher up the game, it literally is ridiculous the cost of items and just to get a puzzle piece takes weeks!!!! I'm ready to bale out on this game but I've met some cools peeps. SMMFH

Fresh Spawn
    I only get 1 piece of puzzle on one boat every 10 days on average, or when there is the event - which by the way has a very short duration to complete the 5 boats. I've tried some contacts with support reporting, but never returned.

Fresh Spawn
    Worst is when conversation is closed despite repeated messages on the same issues reappearing. They have no answer so they will keep closing the conversation which can be very frustrating. I never saw any puzzle pieces flying after completing the boat so I assumed I got them. I just posted a thread how products go missing after you purchase them from your neighbour or baby farm and return to find some missing. So many of my conversations were closed with only a few answered and that too is dependent on which officer you get. So as fr the puzzles who knows I just treat them like ghost puzzle boats seeing as Halloween is just round the corner. You can see them but you canít touchíem👻

Quote Originally Posted by Monkhita View Post
    I only get 1 piece of puzzle on one boat every 10 days on average, or when there is the event - which by the way has a very short duration to complete the 5 boats. I've tried some contacts with support reporting, but never returned.
    my sanctuary has been long complete, however, with the new addition, I am again getting puzzle boats again

after derby ends, we get 2 puzzle boats on Monday. My first boat today was a leftover booster boat. I sent this one off and the next was a puzzle boat. The 2 boats after that were not puzzle boats but I did get my second weekly puzzle boat after the 2 non puzzle boats
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...