Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Bats stats

  1. #1

    Lightbulb Bats stats

    Hey clashers,

    just a quick question, does the bat spell in home village has the same stats with the night witch's bats?

    AKA dps: 20, hp:10

    And another question, does seeking air mine ABLE to target bats? I mean able to, like some other troops trigger it but died so will SAM go for bats? I know bats do not trigger traps but I also heard that they can be effected by traps.

    thanks!
    Last edited by Rabbitinwhite; September 24th, 2019 at 07:47 PM.
    Clash and have fun every day, this is the game

  2. #2
    Forum Legend Warios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitinwhite View Post
    Hey clashers,

    just a quick question, does the bat spell in home village has the same stats with the night witch's bats?

    AKA dps: 20, hp:10

    And another question, does seeking air mine ABLE to target bats? I mean able to, like some other troops trigger it but died so will SAM go for bats? I know bats do not trigger traps but I also heard that they can be effected by traps.

    thanks!
    Sam will not target bat's, but air bombs will if they are triggered by another air troop, but the bat's are closer.
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210




  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Sam will not target bat's, but air bombs will if they are triggered by another air troop, but the bat's are closer.
    Thx for the confirmation
    Clash and have fun every day, this is the game

  4. #4
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,155
    Bruce Wayne (mild mannered IT professional by day/superhero fantasy sports enthusiast by night) pulls his pen from his pocket protector while turning to his colleague and says, "Quick Robin, we need the Bat Stats to solve this riddle."


    Sorry, the title got me.
    My attacks are always awesome...just not necessarily in a good way.

    If you disagree with me, you are being toxic. If I disagree with you, I'm just speaking the truth.

  5. #5
    Forum Legend Warios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9,066
    Quote Originally Posted by SSeleulc View Post
    Bruce Wayne (mild mannered IT professional by day/superhero fantasy sports enthusiast by night) pulls his pen from his pocket protector while turning to his colleague and says, "Quick Robin, we need the Bat Stats to solve this riddle."


    Sorry, the title got me.

    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210




  6. #6
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    in the matrix
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitinwhite View Post
    Hey clashers,

    just a quick question, does the bat spell in home village has the same stats with the night witch's bats?

    AKA dps: 20, hp:10
    On sites like fandom the stats are DPS 30 and HP 20...

    https://ClashofClans.fandom.com/wiki/Bat_Spell

    I would appreciate if such stats would be visible inside coc... same for the skelly spell...
    TH13 (66/70/50/16) TH12 (57/65/31/ -)
    TH10 (36/40/ - / -) TH9 (25/27/ - / -) TH8 (10/ - / - / - )

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •