Thread: Why our derby group is not consist of 12 team?

Why our derby group is not consist of 12 team?

I know that derby group is consist of 12 team. 3team can get rewards and 3team get downgrade.

But this week, group that belong to our team is only consist of 3 team!!!!
    Why????

Consider what happens if they have 18 teams with your number of players.
    Make one group of 15 ... and theres 3 left over.

Quote Originally Posted by livi1995 View Post
    I know that derby group is consist of 12 team. 3team can get rewards and 3team get downgrade.

But this week, group that belong to our team is only consist of 3 team!!!!
    Why????
    Total teams in a group normally is 15 from what I have seen. Question is did someone on your team start derby soon after it started or did many hours pass? If your team took first task hours later after derby, the system may not promptly put your team in a 15 team group. You may have seen this effect and posted here before giving some time for the system to add other teams to reach the 15 limit.
    Now that hours have passed, is your team still competing against only 2 other teams or are there 15?

Pro Member
    We have 15 in our race. I have never seen 12. Heck I haven't even seen less than 15.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Normally a derby has 15 NHs that compete with one another. Depending on when you start, that number may be less. There have been some NHs that started their derby tasks later in the week and were matched with only a few other NHs.

Also, more NHs may be added very soon after you begin. For example, when our NH chose its first task we showed on the board as the only NH. Within, 10 minutes there were 15.
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗