Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You got a friend in me!

If you’re still looking then why not try our hood. 16 English speaking adults (including one Aussie) who like to chat, Derby, and win a few cups...well a lot of cups

We have a Messenger group to help with the game and for a bit of chat but it isnt compulsory.

If you’re happy to do 10 tasks each week at max points and join a successful yet fun and helpful team then look us up - details below.
    Clover íGirls' 17 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiemum View Post
    🏆🐮🐷🐸🏆
    Are you my new hayday family?
    Am looking for a group that genuinely want new friends (that also play great & win)
    Am after a medium sized champs hood doing all max tasks but in a relaxed & friendly group.
    No micromanaging, but no slackers either. People who know the game.
    Iíve followed, Iíve lead & Iíve seen it all. But nowhere I feel I belong.

Reach out if this is you, not if you just need another number

Level 117
    Tag #GULGVQJC
    You sound exactly what we are looking for. Come join Good Vibes Only

Fresh Spawn
    Looking for a new hood. Iím back in college and play daily or every other day. I help a lot. Level 97
    Tag # GGPUVVRV relaxed and stress free atmosphere please.

Active derby lovin players join SAMS #2CCLLUPG Champions League

We are looking for some fun players to join us. We are helpful and love to derby. Some of our players donít derby anymore so weíd like to ad a couple new players. We usually finish in the top 3. We all do 320/400 and all 10 tasks. We are a fun hood a little chatty sometimes other times people are quiet. We are not pushy. Join us for the next derby.