Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truck repairs in the valley

Fresh Spawn

Truck repairs in the valley

Hi! I never find trucks to repair in the valley which is annoying when itís one of the four tasks of the day 🙄. I found one this morning but as soon as I got to it it disappeared 😡
    Does anyone else have this problem?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Azoly View Post
    Hi! I never find trucks to repair in the valley which is annoying when itís one of the four tasks of the day 🙄. I found one this morning but as soon as I got to it it disappeared 😡
    Yup me. Not playing all day, so during the time I'm playing waiting and looking for a truck in troubles.
    The best way for SC is to remove this task from the daily part...

Hi! I never find trucks to repair in the valley which is annoying when it’s one of the four tasks of the day ��. I found one this morning but as soon as I got to it it disappeared ��
    Yeah. Looks like the only broken truck in our valley is - mine!

Fresh Spawn
    Shame I can’t find you! ����♥♀️

Pro Member
    Hi! I never find trucks to repair in the valley which is annoying when it’s one of the four tasks of the day . I found one this morning but as soon as I got to it it disappeared 
    Was the 'Broken Truck' sign still above the truck when you arrived?
    Sometimes the help sign will not appear when you tap on the broken truck. There is a bug.
    If you close your app, reopen it and return to the truck, the help sign will then appear after tapping on the broken truck.

Fresh Spawn
    When I tapped on it it disappeared! Thanks for the advice anyway....maybe next time! ����

Fresh Spawn

Isobel

I can never find them either

I seem to have the broken down truck quest about half the time. In this valley season, I have yet to see a single broken down truck. I think the other neighbourhoods in my valley must be in a different time zone, as I haven't seen any movement.

Broken trucks are the worst part of the valley, IMO. I've never had one repaired, and I've never repaired one, either. I saw a broken truck once, but could not repair it. Even when I was right on top of it, when I tapped on it, nothing happened. Someone suggested closing the game and going back, but that didn't help. Still couldn't repair the truck.

I've occasionally had a similar problem where I couldn't fill an order in the valley, even though I had the items. Just wouldn't take them.

Maybe it's just me, but fewer and fewer people seem to be playing the valley. It was always kind of empty. Now, I'm the only person I ever see there. And not many people send friend requests from the valley. The first couple of times, I got a ton of requests through the valley. This last round, there's only been one.
    Level 211

My broken truck did not get fixed - and I have never seen another broken truck. I love the valley, but the broken truck thing is bad