Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost Diamond Events

Pro Member

Lost Diamond Events

This is the second global event that I did not get my diamonds that I had earned That is a 20 diamond loss to my farm. Previous was the boat, now the help event. I not only made the diamond threshold, but made over the final prize step which was duct tape that I already have too much of. I also made many helps for others in my hood. I felt that I did my part for the event, all for nothing.

The goals were set way too high both events to an unrealistic, unreachable amount. This also been a common thing in past fishing events.

Centennial Club
    Yes, those goals are set too high. Looking at the amount of helps done by all top contributors and hoods (Top 1 contributor: 1.444.444) event target should have been met easily.

Axe and Saws factories are working overtime

What do those numbers mean? 1.44 milion trees/bushes revived? Or some score points?
    Unrealistic? Do you folks think the high goal is actually rigged on purpose?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    What do those numbers mean? 1.44 milion trees/bushes revived? Or some score points?
    Yes, means Top contributor revived/helped 1.44 million trees/bushes

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    Not necessarily. It can be any helps from boat order, truck order, town visitor order. For some farm plugging in help crates repeatedly for a boat leader board player that is running boats with diamonds, those helps add up fast.

I do not know why there is even a goal that needs to be met. Players that participate should be rewarded for their efforts. Any players that do not participate will get nothing. Simple as that.
    I do not think that goal will motivate anyone. It is such a massive number. For me to do an extra 100 helps would be irrelevant.

Do away with the goal. It does nothing for the event.
    Last edited by dtx725; September 23rd, 2019 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    This is the second global event that I did not get my diamonds that I had earned That is a 20 diamond loss to my farm. Previous was the boat, now the help event. I not only made the diamond threshold, but made over the final prize step which was duct tape that I already have too much of. I also made many helps for others in my hood. I felt that I did my part for the event, all for nothing.

The goals were set way too high both events to an unrealistic, unreachable amount. This also been a common thing in past fishing events.
    The goals for the last 2 events are the same as they have always been. Maybe there are fewer players now, but I suspect the main reason we are not meeting the targets is because people are spending a lot more time in the Valley chasing targets there.

Not necessarily. It can be any helps from boat order, truck order, town visitor order. For some farm plugging in help crates repeatedly for a boat leader board player that is running boats with diamonds, those helps add up fast.

I do not know why there is even a goal that needs to be met. Players that participate should be rewarded for their efforts. Any players that do not participate will get nothing. Simple as that.
    I do not think that goal will motivate anyone. It is such a massive number. For me to do an extra 100 helps would be irrelevant.

I agree completely. Fishing events are easy just fish the jumbo fish. I finish the event in a day. The others are just ways to get players to spend diamonds. My neighbors and I have to hire Tom just to have enough saws.
    KIK: nestof3
    Farm Level 189
    Town Level 52

Quote Originally Posted by Griggy View Post
    The goals for the last 2 events are the same as they have always been. Maybe there are fewer players now, but I suspect the main reason we are not meeting the targets is because people are spending a lot more time in the Valley chasing targets there.
    We have had people in our good lose interest since the Valley came. It’s just too much for most people to stay on top of — more like a job.
    KIK: nestof3
    Farm Level 189
    Town Level 52

That's a really good idea. Especially for ordinary global events like this one. 10 diamonds just isn't much incentive.

They could set the "diamond threshold" to different levels, depending player level. So a level 20 player might need to reach just the first goal, while a level 100 player would have to reach them all.

And make the prizes better. I got axes, stakes, and green vouchers. Mostly axes. I didn't need or want any of the "prizes." There should be a law against axes being the prize in events. Or at least, don't give them for multiple level thresholds.

They did change this before, so it's possible. You used to get town items as prizes, but people complained so much they removed them as possible prizes. Remove the axes, too!
    Level 209

I think people are losing interest. I know I am after my valley prizes didn’t include even one scroll.