Thread: Bh9 new and most promising 3 star strategy

Trainee

Post Bh9 new and most promising 3 star strategy

Hey guys, recently I discovered a new strategy for our latest update builder hall 9. A new troop combination has just arrived. I will say it as a God strategy for builder hall 9.
    I named this strategy as " MASS HOG BOMBERS ".
    The troop combination is 12 hog Gliders +10 bombers.

Follow the link for all details:
    https://youtu.be/bBZudWrgV6Y

Nice video. Now do attacks vs actual BH9s that have BH9 level defenses. GLYGTNI (Good luck, you're going to need it)

Any attack with L18 troops can 3 star a base that doesn't even have L8 defenses.
    Last edited by JohnnyPC; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:22 AM.

Forum Legend
    It's been a while since I've steamrolled every single non-bh9 player in my clan .. maybe it's time to do that again, with random L18 troops (of course)

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Centennial Club
    does that strategy works against fully maxed BH9?

Quote Originally Posted by anguuchlol View Post
    does that strategy works against fully maxed BH9?
    No. It's a garbage strategy. This post and video are clickbait.

Trainee
    maxed BH9?[/QUOTE]
    Ya , this strategy works on fully max BH9. During shooting I didn't find any fully maxed bases but after shooting I tried it to max bases and it works. If anyone has any confusion or any hesitation, you can try this strategy yourself and then tell me about it with a gameplay proof.
    Last edited by Ajd001; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:04 PM.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    It's been a while since I've steamrolled every single non-bh9 player in my clan .. maybe it's time to do that again, with random L18 troops (of course)

/Affront
    I do that occassionaly when new BH9s in the clan post a challenge. What random army can I spam and still see if I can get 3. I think this weekend I used 2 camps of non maxed hogs, 3 - L16 Wiches and 1 L18 CC and still had troops left at the end.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajd001 View Post
    Ya , this strategy works on fully max BH9. During shooting I didn't find any fully maxed bases but after shooting I tried it to max bases and it works. If anyone has any confusion or any hesitation, you can try this strategy yourself and then tell me about it with a gameplay proof.
    What complete and utter rubbish, there's no way that works on a max BH9 base unless it was the worst designed base ever.

Like JohnnyPC said, this post and video are clickbait....

But anyone who looks at the video can see how it for what it is, it makes no sense whatsoever to use 10 bombers with 12 hogs.
    Last edited by iHeron; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:59 AM.