Thread: Valley: Increasing fuel along with sunpoints

Fresh Spawn

Valley: Increasing fuel along with sunpoints

Getting only 6 fuels after finishing 550 suns seems unfair to me and makes me lose interest after 100 or 200 suns...how about increasing the fuel spin count by 2 along with the sun points..
    Eg: 8 9 10 11 fuel spin for 50 Suns, 10 11 12 13 fuel spin for 100 Suns, 12 13 14 15 fuel spin for 200 Suns and so on...

That is a great idea. Totally agree with losing interest after 100 or 200 suns now.

Quote Originally Posted by Roh12222 View Post
    Getting only 6 fuels after finishing 550 suns seems unfair to me and makes me lose interest after 100 or 200 suns...how about increasing the fuel spin count by 2 along with the sun points..
    Eg: 8 9 10 11 fuel spin for 50 Suns, 10 11 12 13 fuel spin for 100 Suns, 12 13 14 15 fuel spin for 200 Suns and so on...
    If you think that is bad, all I get is a 6 each and every level after so much hard work on the sun tasks. I try spinning from different points and still ends up on 6 most every time. Occasionally it will skip to a 7.

You cannot tell me the wheel is not rigged to do that. It really stinks when it occurs after earning the 200 and 550 suns.
    Converts to moving the truck to only 2 or 3 buildings after hours of work on a sun task.
    The fact that there was no improvement on the sun tasks for this season was a bummer from the start. I got too many token accumulated to quit now, but this is my final valley season.

Also I do not know what is with the flood of delivery requests on my route. Way too many of those this season. They usually take me off my route so I either have to pass them by or just stop and wait the time for the building request to change. I only fill a delivery request if the destination in down my planned route.

Centennial Club
    Either this needs to be done or they need to make the number of suns necessary for a new fuel spin constant. Example: free, 50, 50, 50, ... or free 100, 100, 100, ... Currently 3 spins costs 170 suns and 4 spins costs 370 suns, all without extra suns carrying over to the next spin. I agree the valley is very frustrating. I only joined it to get the scrolls and I'm waiting for the last to to unlock.
    Level 143, Town level 40, 143/144 Achievements

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    If you think that is bad, all I get is a 6 each and every level after so much hard work on the sun tasks. I try spinning from different points and still ends up on 6 most every time. Occasionally it will skip to a 7.

You cannot tell me the wheel is not rigged to do that. It really stinks when it occurs after earning the 200 and 550 suns.
    Converts to moving the truck to only 2 or 3 buildings after hours of work on a sun task.
    The fact that there was no improvement on the sun tasks for this season was a bummer from the start. I got too many token accumulated to quit now, but this is my final valley season.

Also I do not know what is with the flood of delivery requests on my route. Way too many of those this season. They usually take me off my route so I either have to pass them by or just stop and wait the time for the building request to change. I only fill a delivery request if the destination in down my planned route.
    Ikr! That's exactly why I want lower fuel count to be removed from the wheel itself...so true with the delivery request...also it always leads to low tokens order request