Thread: Legends league trophy issue!

Legends league trophy issue!

I just reached legends league and when I signed up it's showing current league day ends in 2 hours and it allowed me to do one attack. So in that attack I achieved 2 star 74% and got 24 trophies. But in my village it's showing only 6 trophies I gained. How's this possible? I'm confused. Can anyone please tell me if there's a reason for this or it's a glitch? Thanks. 😊😊

Quote Originally Posted by SouravRudra View Post
    I just reached legends league and when I signed up it's showing current league day ends in 2 hours and it allowed me to do one attack. So in that attack I achieved 2 star 74% and got 24 trophies. But in my village it's showing only 6 trophies I gained. How's this possible? I'm confused. Can anyone please tell me if there's a reason for this or it's a glitch? Thanks. 
    Were you also attacked? It sounds to me like you signed up late so you only were allowed one attack and one defense and you did 6 trophies better than the player that attacked you.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.