Thread: Season Challenge XP?

Season Challenge XP?

Iíve been thinking about how we get the season pass and we max it and all we see in the top left is a number going above 2600. I feel like once you hit 2600 points all further challenges completed should give you the XP for the amount of points. Ex. A daily gives 20.
    You guys could twist it but, I feel it should be encouraged to do extra for some other boost.

Maybe make an equation of (20 points over 2600=1 gem) for the gold pass, and (50 points over 2600= 1 gem) for silver pass

Forum Champion
    But why xp? Experience level means nothing in this game. There is nothing gained by being level 150 or 350 or any level after the achievement. It’s a meaningless statistic.

I mean you could do gems as said above. Im just thinking along the lines of challenges should have a reward for going above and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden13358 View Post
    I mean you could do gems as said above. Im just thinking along the lines of challenges should have a reward for going above and beyond.
    Should clans get rewarded for going above & beyond on points in clan games?
    Not everything needs a reward attached to it. Also, not everything you do has to be rewarded.
    Here's a question: Why should a player get "extra" rewards for going above 2600 points? You said tou "feel" there should be a reward, but feelings don't explain why.

Maybe only for gold pass users? i say why is because the game can get slightly boring after you max the gold pass out. And every so often you complete a new challenge in the gold pass and it just adds points.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden13358 View Post
    Maybe only for gold pass users? i say why is because the game can get slightly boring after you max the gold pass out. And every so often you complete a new challenge in the gold pass and it just adds points.
    About the time I max the pass there are usually a few events coming. Then come clan games. I kind of like being able to ignore the pass.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22