Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: will i get banned??

Question will i get banned??

will my account get banned if someone from another region will login into my account just to watch replays??
    Last edited by sauravranjan; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:48 PM.

Yes,

10 yesses
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Why when I drop toast does it always land butter side down?
    Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    Because you spread the butter on to the wrong side!

if anyone reports it and SC will check the account for irregularities ... yes .... also: when you give someone access to your account, there's no telling what they will do after watching those replays - and often THAT is what gets people in trouble... not the initial good thought

Pro Member
    No wonder there are so many Archers, the Queen spends most of her time on her back.
    Yes you could be banned but there is no reason to do that. You can share replays with your clan so either the other player joins your clan or you join theirs. Then you can share replays to your hearts content.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by sauravranjan View Post
    will my account get banned if someone from another region will login into my account just to watch replays??
    If you share your account AT ALL, no matter how trivial a reason, or how limited you intend the share to be, then you are at risk of being banned if SC find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)