Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Confusion

Centennial Club

Confusion

Is it just me, or does your base get hammered harder when you're in lower Legends? When I had 5100+ trophies, my base never got 3 starred, but once I dropped below 5000 trophies at the end of the league day, my base has been consistently pummeled. Is this just an oddity, or are there better attackers who simply attack 5-6 times a day and hang out in lower Legends?

It's not just this time, but in the other times I've been below 4975 trophies (in other seasons), I've noticed a vast improvement in the quality of attackers. Could anyone explain to me why this may be happening? I would think that better attackers = higher trophy counts...

just better attackers, change your base

|*Click here*If you want a cool forum signature|
    | GFX Group | Clan | Forum achievements |

Quote Originally Posted by XCdude96 View Post
    ...I would think that better attackers = higher trophy counts...
    Not that simple. Attack/Defend differential equals trophy count. As you noted, they may not use all 8 attacks each day. Or, they may not be able to defend well. But yes, I suspect that for those whom are able to only get in 3 or 4 attacks in each day remain in lower Legends no matter how good of an attacker they are.

Then it could be simply bad luck. They manage to nail you, but not others. I too hang in low legends, am not a consistent attacker by any means, but I do manage to ☆☆☆ every now and then.
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:18 PM.

Is it just me, or does your base get hammered harder when you're in lower Legends? When I had 5100+ trophies, my base never got 3 starred, but once I dropped below 5000 trophies at the end of the league day, my base has been consistently pummeled. Is this just an oddity, or are there better attackers who simply attack 5-6 times a day and hang out in lower Legends?

It's not just this time, but in the other times I've been below 4975 trophies (in other seasons), I've noticed a vast improvement in the quality of attackers. Could anyone explain to me why this may be happening? I would think that better attackers = higher trophy counts...
    Do you have any defenses upgrading? do you have hero sleeping or healing ? do you have an active defensive CC?

all things that once in LL are active, but might not be in Titans.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Do you have any defenses upgrading? do you have hero sleeping or healing ? do you have an active defensive CC?

all things that once in LL are active, but might not be in Titans.
    I have a lot of defenses upgrading.

I have a lot of defenses upgrading.
    When you are legends they are still defending. When you are in upper titans they are not defending.

I've found better attackers the higher I go in legends, as would be expected.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Centennial Club
    I see the opposite, over 5200 or so I get hit by better attackers.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    When you are legends they are still defending. When you are in upper titans they are not defending.

I've found better attackers the higher I go in legends, as would be expected.
    I must be going through a ridiculously unlucky streak then. I just finished the day with 162 trophies gained (+20.25 per attack) and was hammered for -217 with 8 "defenses" (-27.125 per defense). Hopefully today was just a fluke.

Centennial Club
    I must be going through a ridiculously unlucky streak then. I just finished the day with 162 trophies gained (+20.25 per attack) and was hammered for -217 with 8 "defenses" (-27.125 per defense). Hopefully today was just a fluke.
    Btw, my base isn't bad, defense wise. Most of my archer towers and cannons are lvl 16, and every other defense is one lvl from max. (Air defenses and sweepers and all traps are maxed, and my walls are all lvl 10 or 11)

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    I have two accounts in low legend - neither have ever been above 5200. Both are TH12, but nowhere near maxed, using one of the fairly common legends bases, and they average a bit less than one per day each getting hit for 3 stars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)