Thread: Very good War base for TH 9

Very good War base for TH 9

I have finally decided it is time to let the world know about my base. Hope you like it! https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...mWF6q_AjNv2A7Z

It has NEVER been three starred by a TH 9, Rarely every three starred by TH 10 (When you get siege machines), and protects quite well against 11 and 12. (If E drag is in CC)
    Last edited by Bodgey; October 3rd, 2019 at 04:04 PM.

You must not have used it much in wars if those are your conclusions.
    Reduce your signatures.

I used it in wars for several months, maybe 5-6 months, and those are the conclusions I discovered. It will likely get 3 starred by 11's and 12's, but it will have the chance to actually work against these high THs, and it won against multiple TH 12s
    Last edited by Bodgey; September 23rd, 2019 at 11:40 PM.

Uh, a th12 could triple a 9 using barch. It may be a god base but a th9 will never defend a 11 or 12. The only 2 possibilities are that you are either facing the worst players in the world or you are lying. My bet is on the second.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodgey View Post
    I used it in wars for several months, maybe 5-6 months, and those are the conclusions I discovered. It will likely get 3 starred by 11's and 12's, but it will have the chance to actually work against these high THs, and it won against multiple TH 12s
    Must be some rushed th12s with barely th9 troops, it is easy to take out any th9 with a normal th12.
    Reduce your signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodgey View Post
    I have finally decided it is time to let the world know about my base. Hope you like it! https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...mWF6q_AjNv2A7Z

It has NEVER been three starred by a TH 9, Rarely every three starred by TH 10 (When you get siege machines), and protects quite well against 11 and 12.
    Thanks for sharing. But my th8 2 starred with 92 percent. My th9 3 starred this base 3 times in a row. My th10 annihilated this base within 1 minutes and 54 seconds.. the base design is too close.. spread em out more.. lava loons used to annihilate this base with the th10 account, witch slap was used to 3 star this base with th9 account. And the ballerinas and bacon riders destroyed the base with the th8 account..

Thanks for sharing but a th9 base that can't be 3 stared by a max th9? Have not seen one yet that can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbrnpmp View Post
    Thanks for sharing. But my th8 2 starred with 92 percent. My th9 3 starred this base 3 times in a row. My th10 annihilated this base within 1 minutes and 54 seconds.. the base design is too close.. spread em out more.. lava loons used to annihilate this base with the th10 account, witch slap was used to 3 star this base with th9 account. And the ballerinas and bacon riders destroyed the base with the th8 account..
    Please share what my base looks like in your game, because I am using a maxed TH 9 (besides heroes) and it gave me the results in the post.

Also I forgot to mention, it REQUIRES E drag to work at the fullest. Might explain a few things.

And if you say that was misleading, it's a WAR BASE not a defending base. People fill the CC's