Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Legend League Defense Doesn't Count For Unbreakable Achievement

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    ... not being negative trophies?
    *not being a (positive) gain in trophies* for the successful defender.
    The exchange of trophies from a raid between an attacker and defender is always positive for the attacker in LL.

If defensive victory is counting towards Seasonal DEFENSIVE WON...THEN WHY NOT ADDING UP IN UNBREAKABLE ACHIEVEMENT
    ... THAT'S WHAT I AM ASKING
    If U won Defense at 40% 0 stars u.. will lose -4 trophies....but it does get count in seasonal defensive victory...but Not adding up in Unbreakable Achievement... Afterall its A Defensive victory and should be added...If Not..then U can't do progress in UNBREAKABLE ACHIEVEMENT...IF U R IN LEGEND... THAT'S SUCKS..

If it's NOT BUG... THEN IT'S DEFINITELY A ISSUE...FOR LEGEND PLAYERS AND COMPLETELY UNFAIR...(COZ WE ARE IN LEGEND)...
    AND THIS ISSUE SHOULD BE FIXED ASAP... IT'S ALREADY BEEN MORE THEN 3 SEASON..AND COUNTING..

Hopefully Developers are looking at This...At least OUR COMMUNITY MANAGER... WILL RAISE THIS ISSUE TO DEVELOPERS...TY...
    Last edited by chinmaymandal1; August 27th, 2019 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    *not being a (positive) gain in trophies* for the successful defender.
    The exchange of trophies from a raid between an attacker and defender is always positive for the attacker in LL.
    Yeah, I didn’t word that well. I wonder if it is because the defensive “win” in legends no longer results in the attacker getting negative trophies and the defender gaining trophies. Maybe the code doesn’t see that as a win for the profile unbreakable achievement total? I don’t know why the profile total for the unbreakable achievement would be coded any different than the “defenses won” total for each individual season also shown on the profile and on the leaderboards.

Either way, I hope they fix it. I already have the achievement done, but would like the rare defense to continue to be added and for those who didn’t get that achievement it is more important.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Centennial Club

defenses won are not added to my profile

Hi everyone... i am in legend league since last big "legend league update". winning defences is very difficult (not maxed th12 yet) but sometime i win 1... but my won defenses are stilll the same. why winning defences in legend league does not increase the "profile" counter but only the "defenses won" for the season?

thanks!

it is a known issue and i dont know if they have fixed it already and you have a new issue or if it is stil unfixed.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    it is a known issue and i dont know if they have fixed it already and you have a new issue or if it is stil unfixed.
    Still Not FIXED and No Official Answer On This Till Now...Its Frustrating...

Quote Originally Posted by chinmaymandal1 View Post
    Still Not FIXED and No Official Answer On This Till Now...Its Frustrating...
    it was said that they are working on it.

Legend league bug

In LL even after winning defense unbreakable Achievement is not increasing its count.i won 5 defense this season still Im at 2501 defense won. I hope in next update SC will fix it.

Known bug.

Yep, this is a known bug, but no idea if it is planned for fixing.

To add however, I've just discovered that if you win a 0% defence (ie they lost connection without dropping in a troop, or quit the raid before dropping in a troop) you DO get a defence added to the Unbreakable achievement! I've had 2 defences like that - quite unusual to have a 0% in Legends however!