Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: L Bot Annoying

L Bot Annoying

Dear hayday... Im level 83 farmer... For the past 3 months i cant trade any BEMS or SEMS to my friends ... A bot named L took everything and made disappointed me and my friends... We cant play with frustration... Hay day dont want to listen me ..i dont know where to report this... I earned this level at the costs of 100s of hours and days... But someone doing unfair play...and hayday allowed them to do so... i tired of trying different tools and prices...and almost failed everytime...
    Last edited by Cowslips; September 22nd, 2019 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Naming bot

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by sudhakarsmani View Post
    Dear hayday... Im level 83 farmer... For the past 3 months i cant trade any BEMS or SEMS to my friends ... A bot named L took everything and made disappointed me and my friends... We cant play with frustration... Hay day dont want to listen me ..i dont know where to report this... I earned this level at the costs of 100s of hours and days... But someone doing unfair play...and hayday allowed them to do so... i tired of trying different tools and prices...and almost failed everytime...
    Discussion of bots is not permitted on the forum, so I am going to close this thread.

No one on the forum can help you with this issue; we do not have access to game files. You need to contact Supercell Support.

Supercell is rigorous in dealing with bots, and many hundreds have been banned, and continue to be banned. Unfortunately there are some players who use them, in breach of Supercell's terms of service.

Hay Day level 179 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51