Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newish TH12 63/65/40 in need of a lvl 10+ war clan

Newish TH12 63/65/40 in need of a lvl 10+ war clan

Newish TH12 with almost maxed heroes. I won't consider any clan lower than a lvl 10, so don't bother try asking. War clan is what I'm looking for. Must have good atkers and be able to do all sort of 3* atk comps (leave spamming to the 6 year old that play this game). Quick donation is always a plus. I'm not interested in get my cc/wcc filled beyond 20m (will make some expection). If this sounds like your clan then message me. Thanks
    Last edited by SirRicky85; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:03 PM.

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) and our feeder, BrotherhoodPL (#Y228CRC0).

About Bregan D'aerth:

18th level war clan
    CWL League: Champions League III
    368 war wins
    47 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 6,811th in the world and 317th in the United States

About our Feeder, BrotherhoodPL (i.e. our AAA baseball team):

17th level war clan
    CWL League: Master League II
    448 war wins
    49 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 49,121st in the world and 3,507th in the U.S.

Which clan should you join?

Requirements to join Bregan:
    If you're TH12 - must have 120 combined hero levels
    If you're TH11 - must have 80 combined hero levels
    If you're TH10 - must have 60 combined hero levels

If you do not qualify for Bregan, join BrotherhoodPL.
    Brotherhood's requirements are TH9 or higher who does not meet above requirements and has a minimum of 20 total combined hero levels.

A Note about CWL Participation:
    Bregan is in the Champs league, so we can only run 15vs15 in CWL. We have close to 35 th12s between the 2 clans, so anyone who is not a th12 will not play CWL in the main clan. In the feeder, we run a 30vs30 with a few 12s, and some of our 11s. No th10s or th9s will be eligible for CWL, even in the feeder. Additionally, no one will ever fight in Bregan in their first CWL with my clans. Even if you are a max TH12, you will fight in Brotherhood your first CWL with us. I base the CWL lineup in Bregan on performance in CWL 12vs12.

**If Bregan is full, please go to BrotherhoodPL until a spot opens up.
    **If you're not a hardcore war player, please go to the feeder.
    **If you WANT to be a hardcore war player but aren't ready yet, please go to the feeder for practice.
    **Once a spot opens up we'll promote the best guy in the feeder back to the main clan.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Australia, Canada, Slovakia, Nepal, Japan, Morocco, Libya, Singapore, Switzerland, Palestine, Italy, Russia & Belarus i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are based that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Bregan Brotherhood https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Bleak Soliloquy! #PC929YUL

Hope to see you soon!!

I'm from Phi (#YYQQ09) We are looking for Non-rushed, active adult players with good attitude and 3 star mentality to join us. We can accommodate mini accounts or any TH level as long as they meet our requirements.
    We have over 600 war wins in our main clan. We've got bags of experience in winning wars. Our ethos is and has always been to be defensively strong and offensively strong but just good at what we do. We've got some room at the moment so looking to bring in some good solid players as always. Many of our players have been together for years but we're always keen on bringing in more quality players.
    We take war seriously, in that we insist on using both attacks, full cc with max troops and choose a base that suits your ability and benefits the team. We encourage players as much as possible and try to provide an environment where we can all improve and keep up with the current META. We're patient while players grow, but we're not afraid to cut people loose if they don't seem to have the ability or attitude to get better. We fill donation requests quickly and have no restrictions on what people ask for. Hopefully you can have a look.
    Here's our discord server link if you want to know more. If interested, fill out the questions in recruitment and or send me a DM.
    https://discord.gg/AW7uNwp

Hi friend—

If you’re interested in warring, check out Last to Resorts (#8J20LRJQ). We’re a level 20 adult war clan based in the U.S., with a number of international players.

We’re looking for like-minded clashers with a strong sense of team play; all egos are checked at the door. If that describes you, stop by for a visit and get to know us.

We have new members do FCs before they’re put in war, so it’d be great if you have heroes up and a war army ready.

Please mention this forum post in your request to join in. Thanks, and clash on!

Fresh Spawn
    Clan Name Hyperactive #pjvj9c8u
    Looking to clean up and introduce new members. We are a lv15 clan with decent attackers. Looking for th11+
    We war constantly, do CWL, and max clan games. Chill clan but serious about war. Look us up

IGN - cloud05

Hi!,

We are recruiting for active player that can contribute to clan game (we finish 60k Points within 2 days) donation, and request. War is optional, but if you opt-in then you must do your attack. Classic war is available to all members, while CWL is only available to th12.

We are very chill, relaxed, and naturing environment where we help our player get better and provide a family oriented atmosphere, respect and communication is the key in our clan, and there is full of it!

Additionally, we also have a clan in Clash Royale and a social club in BrawlStar.

Clan Name: Rune Force

Clan Tag: #8C0GCR9Q

Clan Level: 18

Clan War Win: 467

Clan Game Highest: 140,190!

Clan War League: Master League 2

Please request to join with message, “I’ll win", our clan tag is #8C0GCR9Q

Clan link:

Rune Force:
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?atag=9YC8PJ88

Clash Royale: #9YC8PJ88

Line Chat group: message “rurunix” on line chat, my ID is “rurunix”

Put “I’ll win” in join request.
    Last edited by rurunix; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:18 AM.

Pro Member
    Seven Kingdoms is inviting TH11-12 to our war/CWL/CG/farm/social level 15 clan

About us:

We are an organized, friendly, social adult clan with both women and men. We make a serious effort to win wars in a not overly stressed atmosphere. Living mostly in North America, with some in Europe as well. We are an English speaking only clan. An experienced core membership welcomes new members.

Key Points:

• Adults 18+. Drama not welcome.
    • Offer Wars 3x/wk. 2 attacks/war is expected.
    • We max clan games and expect members to earn high points or not participate at all – no freeloading.
    • We complete in clan war leagues. We are currently placed in Master League 3.
    • Typically donate very fast. We expect a balance between requests and donations.
    • Friendly challenges offered for practice and learning.
    • Ranked in the top 100 clans in Canada.
    • Over third of clan members are TH12.
    • We use Discord for communication.

Minimum requirements*:

• English speaking
    • Age 18+
    • 1000+ Trophies
    • No engineered or rushed bases! We expect to see the following:

• For TH12s - should have BK45/AQ45/GW15 or better
      • For TH11s - should have BK40/AQ40 or better

Ideal candidate:

• Friendly/respectful/helpful chat almost daily
    • MidTH12+ with better than minimum hero requirements
    • Participate in at least 1 war/week and be reliable
    • Donate about the same as you receive
    • Max points in clan games
    • Prefer America’s or UK time zone

Leadership:
    Leader: Larry - TH12 – 800+ war stars
    Co-s: Falcon - TH12 - 1200+ war stars
    Ron - TH12 - 1300+ war stars
    Matt - TH12 - 1800+ war stars

Apply now*!

• Stop by Seven Kingdoms #YRVP2P92 and mention "Found you on Supercell" in the request to join
    • See you there !!! -Ron

* Don't meet these requirements, check out our other clans below.

Our family of clans:

• Brutal Warriors #PU28VGCY – Level 14 - Any Th farm & war clan
    • Chicken Pickle #2GU2Y0JL – Level 12 - Any Th competitive & war clan
    • Clan of Clashes #2PYQLPGR – Level 15 - Competitive Th11+ war clan
    • GOD$ OF WAR #PPRLVUL9 – Level 14 - Any Th war clan
    • Indian Kingdom #P222VRVC – Level 14 - Elite 9+ war clan
    • Magnificent #R82GJQPP – Level 11 - Elite Th9+ war clan
    • Seven Kingdoms #YRVP2P92 – Level 15 - Elite Th11+ war clan

Join up!
    Clan is DOJO #U0RPCV0Y
    Champs 3
    Nuff said!

We are New Brits! An adult only clan with a mature and relaxed nature but also an organised level 16 international war clan. We are UK-based so we work around GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) but have many international members from the US, Europe, and Asia so there will always be someone online to donate. We're currently looking to further strengthen our War and CWL lineups and I believe that you would be an excellent addition to our clan.

The Specifics:
    Clan Wars: We typically war 3 times per week. Everyone may opt in or out as you wish but we ask that you go Red if upgrading heroes or if you'll be too busy to get in both attacks.

Clan Games: We have completed the top tier in every Games.

CWL: We currently fight with a mix of TH 11 and 12s. We try to rotate people that are interested in fighting in CWL through a sign up prior to the start based on everyone's availability. We are currently in Masters III.

What We Are Looking For From You:
    Must be over the age of 18
    Be able to download our clan app Band (we use this for discussing war strategies and keeping in touch outside the game)
    Be active
    Use both war attacks

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. If you're interested, mention that Stark sent you from the forum when you request. Clan Tag - #8JY22YJL

Clan: New Brits ~ Lvl 16 ~ UK/International ~ Adults Only
    Check out our Clan Recruitment Thread Here
    Questions about New Brits? Ask on Discord Here
    Questions not New Brits related? PM me or Message me on Discord Here
    TH 12 Lvl 184 Heroes: 65/60/31 #2VURP90QR
    TH9 Lvl 103 Heroes: 20/18 #YGRQLQYUY

Centennial Club
    We are an level 14 War clan with a strong core. English speaking. Looking for active adult players,+18. We have the basic rules most war clans have:
    -must use both attacks
    -follow war notes
    -not really worried about donations, not a real problem in the clan
    -we participate in CWL and max out Clan games
    -war weight matters
    -yes our clan has siege machines

Check us out at #9P9QQCOC

Thanks