Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How can recruit successfully?

Banned

How can recruit successfully?

I just created a clan a while back and I am having trouble getting members. I have a thread on here and try to recruit on global but I still have only one member. Me. Is there any way or method I could use to get people to join an empty clan?
    Thanks for your time
    -Katana

Credit for sig: ShadowVIIKing
    Credit for avatar: DragonX101
    Need a clan? Join Here
    My stats
    Interested in GFX? Go here

Fresh Spawn
    Try spending some time in other clans then make friends and invite some over after they find out you are cool

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by KingTheB View Post
    Try spending some time in other clans then make friends and invite some over after they find out you are cool
    This is great advice.
    Aside from that, you could just be patient and see what SC has coming for us in October. A new recruitment method/platform? is coming and global chat is going away.

Banned
    Ok thanks for the info

I'm in the same conundrum. I don't want to make a whole thread when there's one here, so I'm gonna ask here I made the trophy count crystal... Is that way to high for a new clan? I just want to actually do wars, not have a bunch of TH6's and stuff making it hard to really run smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by LisetteNineteen View Post
    I'm in the same conundrum. I don't want to make a whole thread when there's one here, so I'm gonna ask here I made the trophy count crystal... Is that way to high for a new clan? I just want to actually do wars, not have a bunch of TH6's and stuff making it hard to really run smoothly.
    A low level clan is going to attract low level players. You are going to have to do a lot of helping them grow. 10s and up want clans that can feed them machines. 9s want clans that can get them to 10 and get machines. So, expect 6 through 8s that need lots of help. And be ready to boot 5 or more for every one you keep. If you want smooth wars, join an established clan.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Fresh Spawn
    its tough!! there is some great advise here! I met a guy in another clan, he left (and i joined him!) and started his own clan due to the current leader being self centered and taking advantage of us players with multiple accounts. Only other advise i can give is make 4 other accounts and start doing wars. work hard at it, build a good war log. We now are a level 12 clan with legends members and we struggle to get members. good luck and clash on!
    Last edited by adamsclashvillage; September 26th, 2019 at 01:37 AM.

Pro Member
    Take a look at how other Clans are Recruiting New Clan Members Then Post your Own Advert..

You Need To Appeal to others especially if you’re a Young Low Level Clan so Animation is a Must along with an Honest Assessment of what they will receive if they Join.

If anybody is having trouble building your clan then join WHITEKNIGHTS number one is code name captain

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    A low level clan is going to attract low level players. You are going to have to do a lot of helping them grow. 10s and up want clans that can feed them machines. 9s want clans that can get them to 10 and get machines. So, expect 6 through 8s that need lots of help. And be ready to boot 5 or more for every one you keep. If you want smooth wars, join an established clan.
    Quote Originally Posted by adamsclashvillage View Post
    its tough!! there is some great advise here! I met a guy in another clan, he left (and i joined him!) and started his own clan due to the current leader being self centered and taking advantage of us players with multiple accounts. Only other advise i can give is make 4 other accounts and start doing wars. work hard at it, build a good war log. We now are a level 12 clan with legends members and we struggle to get members. good luck and clash on!
    Wise words from these 2 guys (Piper tends to be correct on most everything anyway).

Starting a clan is tough.. Starting a clan with a single account is impossible..
    You are expecting the first 3 members to sit on their thumbs until a 5th member joins, in order to have any sort of war at all..
    CWL is a non starter until there are 15.. Clan games is another stumbling block.

What I did (twice) is create my own accounts, so at least the war log can start to build, and with it clan level.
    Be choosy in whom you keep, not whom you accept thru the door. Beggars cant be choosers mate.
    It gets easier once the ball starts rolling, but it wont start until you get it going.. And that starts with yourself, and spawning mini's.

Good luck.

As an edit.. Building the war log..
    Do your early wars at a war weight you are comfortable with.. You want to be winning, or at least not losing.
    A little knowledge into how the MMA is working, and building a roster, will pay dividends here.
    My goal is to strive for perfects.. Once you clock up a few in a row, and the clan level grows, you can start to allow others in on the action if you wish.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; October 1st, 2019 at 07:02 PM.