Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Low Legends League question

Low Legends League question

I'm a near max th12 and have been hanging around in Titans for a long time. I've been thinking about pushing up into low legend league just to get rid of the clouds (though they aren't terrible anymore, thankfully). My question is: is it feasible to hang out in low legends without doing all 8 attacks each day? I'm guessing I'd probably be averaging about 4 per day. Would I just get immediately pushed back out of Legends from trophy losses?

Centennial Club
    If you have a good or decent base then I think so. Personally I just use legends to practice war attacks, and I'm averaging about 4-6 attacks a day. As long as you pick up 2 stars on each attack I think you'll be ok.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Depends on how good both your atrack and defence are.

For most maxed TH12s I would expect 6 attacks per day to be enough. 4 might be a struggle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Okay, sounds like it might be worth trying. I'm a decent attacker (almost always at least 2 stars). And my base has a decent defense record down here in Titans.

Thanks!

Pro Member
    Remember that in Legends % destruction also counts so if you can get 70-80% fro most attacks you will get considerably more trophies than if you are getting 2 stars with about 50-55%

If I am not mistaken a 50% 2 star is about 16 trophies, somewhere around there and a 99% 2 star is 32. As a near maxed th12 you should be able to find a balance. Also if you are currently getting in 4 attacks in Titan, you may find a way to get in few extra attacks in LL. Your online time to make an LL attack is literally about 3 minutes. So fitting them is significantly easier. Than trying to find a 10 minute plus window of time. I can often get in an attack while waiting for the kettle to boil for example...

Centennial Club
    Yes you can although you may need five or six occasionally. At the start of a new season however you’ll need to get more in to avoid being dropped. You will get attacked by players who are usually higher in trophies but have been reset to start the season. For a few days you’ll probably need close to all eight to be safe.

My favorite thing about legends is that you don't lose loot on defenses. Since I still have 70 lvl 11 walls & 3 lvl 12 walls, not losing loot is great.
    Since you're near a near max th12, not lising loot on defenses ahould help you.
    Just try to get 5-6 attacks in per day, if possible.
    Last edited by joemann8478; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:04 AM.

Centennial Club
    Generally if you are halfway decent, 4 attacks per day should break you even against 8 attacks by the types of weak players you see in low legends. People in low legends are there for the vanity badge. You don't see much firepower until you are above 5700
    Last edited by rvMatt; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:47 PM.

I am getting attacked by every combination of armies. I'm hanging around 5200 trophies but may be kicked out of legends soon. But it also depends on your base design and attacks!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkpye View Post
    Remember that in Legends % destruction also counts so if you can get 70-80% fro most attacks you will get considerably more trophies than if you are getting 2 stars with about 50-55%

If I am not mistaken a 50% 2 star is about 16 trophies, somewhere around there and a 99% 2 star is 32. As a near maxed th12 you should be able to find a balance. Also if you are currently getting in 4 attacks in Titan, you may find a way to get in few extra attacks in LL. Your online time to make an LL attack is literally about 3 minutes. So fitting them is significantly easier. Than trying to find a 10 minute plus window of time. I can often get in an attack while waiting for the kettle to boil for example...
    From my (unimpressive ) battle log this morning : 74% 1 star - 13 trophies, 56% 2 star 18 trophies. So you get more trophies for a 50+% 2 star than a 70+% 1 star.