Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Change email

Fresh Spawn

Change email

Every time i log in my Clash of Clans ID into my new device,
    Supercell will send me a verification code to my email
    So the question is can i change that email to another email?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    It doesn’t sound like you need to change your email address. It sounds like you just need to check the box that says “Remember me on this device” next time you login. Then it’ll stop requiring you to verify your account every time.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 673 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

When I try to open my coc game on my new device it prompts me enter my super cell login email and then sends a verification code but when I login to my email I get this message.

Someone attempted to log in with this email address, but there is no Supercell ID associated with it. You can create a new Supercell ID with this email address or log in with a different one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mittlestat View Post
    When I try to open my coc game on my new device it prompts me enter my super cell login email and then sends a verification code but when I login to my email I get this message.
    Someone attempted to log in with this email address, but there is no Supercell ID associated with it. You can create a new Supercell ID with this email address or log in with a different one.
    have you ever saved your village with supercell id?

No I have not, but now I cannot even access it

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    No I have not,
    but now I cannot even access it
    you havent saved your village with supercell id than you should be able to play on your new device as long as it has the same operating system.

do you see this when you try to login with your gplay/gamecenter id?
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:11 PM.

Yes, then it prints you to enter an email, so I do,( it is the correct email) then it says it sent a verification code to my email, when I go to retrieve the code I have the email message that I posted

Yes, then it prints you to enter an email, so I do,( it is the correct email) then it says it sent a verification code to my email, when I go to retrieve the code I have the email message that I posted
    your village is saved with supercell id and here is the problem → you said you havent saved your village with supercell id.
    someone must have had acces to your village by knowing the associated login or by your device and saved your village with supercell id. without knowing the supercell id your only option is to contact the ingame support.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

I used my school’s email instead of my own, and now my school’s email got deactivated and I can’t reused this email on another device, how can I change it to another??

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic00 View Post
    I used my school’s email instead of my own, and now my school’s email got deactivated and I can’t reused this email on another device, how can I change it to another??
    Contact player support in the game through the settings menu. You will be asked questions about your account to verify that it is yours. Be extremely careful answering because wrong answers can lead to a ban for attempted account phishing. Good luck.