Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TH 12 looking for a new clan, Level 12+

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

TH 12 looking for a new clan, Level 12+

23 years old, UK Based player looking for a new, very active clan, ideally with mostly TH 11+. TH12 main and TH9 builder base.

AQ-51 BK-41 GW-15

Always take part in Clan games and always donate 5-10k per season.

Been in my current clan for around 4 years now and have been a co-leader for about 3 years, just looking for a change, too many inactive friends of friends in my clan that canít be kicked and not enough high donators.

Will be looking to make my way up to Co-Leader again at some stage.

I take part in roughly 1 war per week as I mainly focus on building my base ready for CWL which I take very serious and will be looking to participate in.

Must be Crystal League I or above!

If you think I make the cut for your clan then give me a message!
    Last edited by JackGilonis; September 21st, 2019 at 12:22 PM.

PM sent......
    [SIGPIC]
    Th 12/ Lv - 213 / Bk- lv 65 AQ - lv 65
    Started Playing - June 2014
    Clan - New Brits lvl 16

North American Adult Clan Recruiting TH11 & 12's for CWL, TH9-12 for Regular Wars

Hell's Asylum

Hell's Asylum is a level 16 adult war clan based in North America, most are from the States and myself Canada. Majority Town Halls range from 10-12, the few lower town halls are alternate accounts. For most part we're a casual and relaxed group that has no drama or egos. With our members are good too above average amongst most and rarely any long waits on requests, everything is available at maxed levels too cover farming or war attack. Being based in North America we have and can work with players from International time zones, but must be English speaking.

We are always looking for adults who first recognize its just a game, but are serious enough maintain a decent level of activity and maintain a friendly atmosphere, not interested in the type that blows up over a war loss or the rare wrong troop donation. Being adults real life comes first, sometimes a war attack is missed or maybe even both, everyone is given a chance too explain without worrying being kicked out or even demoted beforehand. Most of our group has decent donation ratios, and although there's no set rules for these looking for more of the same in new members,.

Recruiting

CWL (
    League: Masters 3, placed 4th September round ): I am currently actively looking for Town Hall 12's that are strong enough to hold their weight and knowledgeable strong attack strategies. Not interested in badly rushed bases, Heroes and troops need to be at decent levels, defenses maxed for previous town hall (some concessions for walls). We have a decent team of th11/12's for 30v30, but some are mostly farmers and been a weakness or our matches so I'm actively looking to replace them with either max 12's or as low as 11 if warring regularly between hero upgrades (not grinding them max before warring again).

Regular War: Town Halls 10-12 are always needed, lower alternate accounts are welcome. No badly rushed accounts will be accepted, not interested in any kind of engineering with exception of .5 bases that are new and strategically upgrading before adding heavily weighted defenses. My strongest preference is for TH11/12's because of CWL, but will not turn down lower if in the town hall range we're looking for.

Games: If only farming or pushing we could always need help with points towards the higher tier rewards, a minimum of 2K towards the Games if not wars. We have achieved all maxed tiers throughout the history of the Games.

Discord is available for those interested, but not mandatory and all strategies are posted in game.

Lower alternate accounts are welcome if main meet minimum requirements for either CWL or regular wars, friends and family also welcome if willing too fully participate.
    Request too join by using the Clan tag #Y0LRPY2G IF interested in joining or can message me here if you have any questions. Make sure too mention you are from the forums in request too join.

Private message me if the Clan is full, let me know your details and I might be willing to make room for the right person, skilled 11 or 12's will be strongly considered.

Hell's Asylum
    Level 17 Adult War Clan
    Tag# Y0LRPY2G
    Leader: Lost Cowboy

Pm sent mate. None of that copy and paste malarkey.

Check out FLATLINE 2.0 Level 15 #P9QYU8UR. Adult International relaxed mature environment Farm/Casual/CWL/Max Clan Points Clan. War is optional not require, but we do war and take it serious. No app to download but this is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 20) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Centennial Club
    We are a level 11 (almost 12) war clan that is looking for new members to join us to participate in wars, CWL, and clan games. We have a very active leadership, and we also have a very active TH12 that has 2900 donations in the past 5 days. We have promotion opportunities for members who are active and committed to the clan, but they are earned, not given out.

Requirements

• TH7+
    • Must be an active and reliable player
    • Able to use both attacks in war on assigned targets
    • No donation ratios required, request as often as you like
    • Must be able to at least 2 stars bases of equal weight
    • Minimum 1000 points during Clan Games (Due to this, we always reach max tier)

If you are interested, apply in game and mention "supercell forums"!

Clan tag: #YVYQ8VPC

Hey, Jack Check us out. We are primarily based out of the United States, but recently we have started recruiting members from all over.
    The Clan name is Texas War Inc (#V9PC8G89) We are masters 3 in CWL and level 13. If you want more info, refer to my post here : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Max-Clan-Games PS, if you decide to give us a shot, Please let it be known that you came from the forums.

Hey! Lvl13 USA/Canadian clan Trojans Would love to have you! #RLG2YC please check us out!
    Last edited by VictoryRoseLeader; September 21st, 2019 at 05:53 PM.

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within! Jack, we're a serious bunch and I think it would be mutually beneficial for you to join my group.

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) and our feeder, BrotherhoodPL (#Y228CRC0).

About Bregan D'aerth:

18th level war clan
    CWL League: Champions League III
    368 war wins
    47 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 6,811th in the world and 317th in the United States

About our Feeder, BrotherhoodPL (i.e. our AAA baseball team):

17th level war clan
    CWL League: Master League II
    448 war wins
    49 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 49,121st in the world and 3,507th in the U.S.

Which clan should you join?

Requirements to join Bregan:
    If you're TH12 - must have 120 combined hero levels
    If you're TH11 - must have 80 combined hero levels
    If you're TH10 - must have 60 combined hero levels

If you do not qualify for Bregan, join BrotherhoodPL.
    Brotherhood's requirements are TH9 or higher who does not meet above requirements and has a minimum of 20 total combined hero levels.

A Note about CWL Participation:
    Bregan is in the Champs league, so we can only run 15vs15 in CWL. We have close to 35 th12s between the 2 clans, so anyone who is not a th12 will not play CWL in the main clan. In the feeder, we run a 30vs30 with a few 12s, and some of our 11s. No th10s or th9s will be eligible for CWL, even in the feeder. Additionally, no one will ever fight in Bregan in their first CWL with my clans. Even if you are a max TH12, you will fight in Brotherhood your first CWL with us. I base the CWL lineup in Bregan on performance in CWL 12vs12.

**If Bregan is full, please go to BrotherhoodPL until a spot opens up.
    **If you're not a hardcore war player, please go to the feeder.
    **If you WANT to be a hardcore war player but aren't ready yet, please go to the feeder for practice.
    **Once a spot opens up we'll promote the best guy in the feeder back to the main clan.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Australia, Canada, Slovakia, Nepal, Japan, Morocco, Libya, Singapore, Switzerland, Palestine, Italy, Russia & Belarus i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are based that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Bregan Brotherhood https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Bleak Soliloquy! #PC929YUL

Hope to see you soon!!

Cheers for the quick responses guys, going to give it a few days for a few more members to see this post then Iíll have a look through all clans and see where to go from there 👍🏼