Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TH 12 looking for a new clan, Level 12+

Hello I am the leader of Stormcloaks #80RQQUVJ.

We are a highly active UK war based clan. We take war serious but not too serious and are always looking to expand our team.

We have mainly th11s and 12s, most of which being retired competitive players who now use this clan as a way to relax and still rek all bases I War, so if your looking to learn stuff.. here may just be the place.

Hope me to see you soon. Mention the forums if you request in game or reach out to me, also if you have discord it would be good to chat there. Harry#0660

Hey PJ Happy Hour would love for you to come and join us, We meet everything your looking for and would love for you to become become apart of our clan.

Hello,

If you are still looking, come check us out.
    If you want more info or other details check out our recruitment post below.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ree-CWL-2-Clan

Here’s our clan info:

Clan Name: Buzzing Dogs
    Clan Tag: #VLYPYJG

Quote Originally Posted by JackGilonis View Post
    23 years old, UK Based player looking for a new, very active clan, ideally with mostly TH 11+. TH12 main and TH9 builder base.

AQ-51 BK-41 GW-15

Always take part in Clan games and always donate 5-10k per season.

Been in my current clan for around 4 years now and have been a co-leader for about 3 years, just looking for a change, too many inactive friends of friends in my clan that can’t be kicked and not enough high donators.

Will be looking to make my way up to Co-Leader again at some stage.

I take part in roughly 1 war per week as I mainly focus on building my base ready for CWL which I take very serious and will be looking to participate in.

Must be Crystal League I or above!

If you think I make the cut for your clan then give me a message!
    SilverRyu

I'm from Phi (#YYQQ09) We are looking for Non-rushed, active adult players with good attitude and 3 star mentality to join us. Once you get your heroes to 50/50/20 then we'd love to hear from you.
    We have over 600 war wins in our main clan. We've got bags of experience in winning wars. Our ethos is and has always been to be defensively strong and offensively strong but just good at what we do. We've got some room at the moment so looking to bring in some good solid players as always. Many of our players have been together for years but we're always keen on bringing in more quality players.
    We take war seriously, in that we insist on using both attacks, full cc with max troops and choose a base that suits your ability and benefits the team. We encourage players as much as possible and try to provide an environment where we can all improve and keep up with the current META. We're patient while players grow, but we're not afraid to cut people loose if they don't seem to have the ability or attitude to get better. We fill donation requests quickly and have no restrictions on what people ask for. Hopefully you can have a look.
    Here's our discord server link if you want to know more. If interested, fill out the questions in recruitment and or send me a DM.
    https://discord.gg/AW7uNwp

Millennial Club
    Head on over. Would enjoy having you as part of our Clan Fam!

Brisket

Pro Member
    Seven Kingdoms is inviting TH11-12 to our war/CWL/CG/farm/social level 15 clan

About us:

We are an organized, friendly, social adult clan with both women and men. We make a serious effort to win wars in a not overly stressed atmosphere. Living mostly in North America, with some in Europe as well. We are an English speaking only clan. An experienced core membership welcomes new members.

Key Points:

• Adults 18+. Drama not welcome.
    • Offer Wars 3x/wk. 2 attacks/war is expected.
    • We max clan games and expect members to earn high points or not participate at all – no freeloading.
    • We complete in clan war leagues. We are currently placed in Master League 3.
    • Typically donate very fast. We expect a balance between requests and donations.
    • Friendly challenges offered for practice and learning.
    • Ranked in the top 100 clans in Canada.
    • Over third of clan members are TH12.
    • We use Discord for communication.

Minimum requirements*:

• English speaking
    • Age 18+
    • 1000+ Trophies
    • No engineered or rushed bases! We expect to see the following:

• For TH12s - should have BK45/AQ45/GW15 or better
      • For TH11s - should have BK40/AQ40 or better

Ideal candidate:

• Friendly/respectful/helpful chat almost daily
    • MidTH12+ with better than minimum hero requirements
    • Participate in at least 1 war/week and be reliable
    • Donate about the same as you receive
    • Max points in clan games
    • Prefer America’s or UK time zone

Leadership:
    Leader: Larry - TH12 – 800+ war stars
    Co-s: Falcon - TH12 - 1200+ war stars
    Ron - TH12 - 1300+ war stars
    Matt - TH12 - 1800+ war stars

Apply now*!

• Stop by Seven Kingdoms #YRVP2P92 and mention "Found you on Supercell" in the request to join
    • See you there !!! -Ron

* Don't meet these requirements, check out our other clans below.

Our family of clans:

• Brutal Warriors #PU28VGCY – Level 14 - Any Th farm & war clan
    • Chicken Pickle #2GU2Y0JL – Level 12 - Any Th competitive & war clan
    • Clan of Clashes #2PYQLPGR – Level 15 - Competitive Th11+ war clan
    • GOD$ OF WAR #PPRLVUL9 – Level 14 - Any Th war clan
    • Indian Kingdom #P222VRVC – Level 14 - Elite 9+ war clan
    • Magnificent #R82GJQPP – Level 11 - Elite Th9+ war clan
    • Seven Kingdoms #YRVP2P92 – Level 15 - Elite Th11+ war clan

Chicken's Fire could be the clan you are looking for. Check us out.

Chicken's Fire and Chicken’s Ice - farming/war clans are now recruiting

Looking for generous donating, family friendly, organized, farming /warring clans? If so, you're in luck, Chicken's Fire and Chicken's Ice are recruiting.

We are currently recruiting active non rushed th9 and higher accounts. Must be willing to do CWL and use Discord.

Chicken's Fire (#Y0JU9QCC) welcomes responsible players 14+ yrs with town hall 9 or higher accounts.

Chicken’s Ice (#22QQ0QCGP) is our war clan for town hall 9 and higher.

Parents that join can bring their children under 14, but are responsible for ensuring their children follow clan rules. The rules are minimal and are designed to ensure everyone can enjoy themselves while playing.

Chicken's Fire: We war once a week (Friday) and in Clan War Leagues. You can opt out if you don't want to do regular wars but we do encourage members to participate. All members are required to do clan games and earn a minimum of 500 points to ensure we always get the highest tier rewards for everyone.

Chicken's Ice: We war 3 times a week (Sunday, Tuesday and Friday) and in Clan War Leagues. As with Fire everyone is required to earn a minimum of 500 points in clan games.

We encourage everyone to donate.

Players must be able to communicate in English.

If you want more information you can contact us by email
    chickensfireclan@gmail.com

Information:
    Clan: Chicken's Fire
    ClanTag: #Y0JU9QCC
    Clan level: 13
    Clan War League: Crystal I
    Wars: Once a week (Friday war search)
    Leader: Gudroll
    Location: International (we have members from USA, Canada, UK, Sweden and elsewhere)

Clan: Chicken's Ice
    ClanTag: #22QQ0QCGP
    Clan level: 7
    Clan War League: Gold I
    Wars: 3 times a week (Sunday, Tuesday and Friday war search)
    Leader: North Star
    War clan and feeder clan for Chicken's Fire for lower town hall members. You can jump to Chicken's Fire to request maximum level cc troops and spells for wars. Fire members are free to war in Ice too.

We are a member of the Chickens United clan family.

If you liked what you read and are interested in joining us please send a request and type "Saw the Forum Post" or similar in the invite request box.

PRISM - LEVEL 15 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH9 (50 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 14 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Second extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - TH8 (maxed with level 10 King)
    - TH9 (20 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (40 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (80 combined hero’s)

We run CWL in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out! We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a KIK group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to both clans being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on KIK to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    KIK: LeaAtPrism

I'm from Phi (#YYQQ09) just sending you a message as I saw your post on looking for a clan. We are looking for Non-rushed, active adult players with good attitude and 3 star mentality to join us. We can accommodate mini accounts or any TH level as long as they meet our requirements.
    We have over 600 war wins in our main clan. We've got bags of experience in winning wars. Our ethos is and has always been to be defensively strong and offensively strong but just good at what we do. We've got some room at the moment so looking to bring in some good solid players as always. Many of our players have been together for years but we're always keen on bringing in more quality players.
    We take war seriously, in that we insist on using both attacks, full cc with max troops and choose a base that suits your ability and benefits the team. We encourage players as much as possible and try to provide an environment where we can all improve and keep up with the current META. We're patient while players grow, but we're not afraid to cut people loose if they don't seem to have the ability or attitude to get better. We fill donation requests quickly and have no restrictions on what people ask for. Hopefully you can have a look.
    Here's our discord server link if you want to know more. If interested, fill out the questions in recruitment and or send me a DM.
    https://discord.gg/AW7uNwp
    PHi family includes PHi #YYQQ09 Iron Giants #9GY0GC82 and ATX Wolves #8PJGJUQG
    All Non-rushed Adult players considered.
    To apply join discord server AW7uNwp

Check us out. Most Hated. Level 17, US&UK. Adult only. Master League1. #2pprouqq