Thread: Larger land

Larger land

Ok so, let's say you've maxed out your base, you can no longer upgrade anything. What if you could purchase surrounding land? This adding new materials and much more building area, plus perhaps this could come along with a new update adding a new town hall level.

Other related ideas that aren't necessary:

Along with the base expansion update you could add many more defenses, etc.

There could be more strategic areas such as higher elevation ground to build on which ground troops that can attack air troops (other than the miner) would have to attack from certain ramp areas that slope up to the higher elevation.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    I hope that Supercell will avoid land expansion becouse of performance issues.

Gear ups are the future.

Be_A_Legend

performance issues? If you have the slightest performace issues right now or even if the land gets expanded etc...you should get a new phone...

Out of curiosity, I’m going to keep typing just to see if this has a limit... nothing so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    I hope that Supercell will avoid land expansion becouse of performance issues.

Gear ups are the future.

Be_A_Legend
    I find it weird that no one ever really talks about the amount of buildings they currently have too. Right now, a maxed th12 (with OTTO) has 97 building. What do they do if/when they move past 100? Add more percentage points? Start using decimals? Something else?
    Maybe I'm over thinking it and it's a simple fix to begin with, but I have been wondering about that for some time now.
    Click on the picture to find out more

Quote Originally Posted by Avery99 View Post
    I find it weird that no one ever really talks about the amount of buildings they currently have too. Right now, a maxed th12 (with OTTO) has 97 building. What do they do if/when they move past 100? Add more percentage points? Start using decimals? Something else?
    Maybe I'm over thinking it and it's a simple fix to begin with, but I have been wondering about that for some time now.
    It is as simple as "when you destroy a building, you won't always earn the percent."

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Avery99 View Post
    They can easily remove stuff like collectors, barracks, builder huts etc just by removing extra ones and boosting/changing visuals for the current ones. For example they could cut down the amount of collectors to half and boost their production rate. Same goes for barracks. Then for example all builders could live in the same building etc