Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Further base customization

Further base customization

Ok so, I have been playing clash almost since it came out and for 4 of those years I've collected X-mas trees and other collectables arround my base. (Collectables: Xmas tree, Gravestone, Cauldron, 7th anniversary present, etc.)

During this time I've always thought of what it would be like if instead of having to remove these collectables if they were in the way, what if you could move them as if they were a decorative item of your base? Because than you could make some cool designs with all your collectables.

Also, this wouldn't have to be something you can do right away. Another possibility would be for it to be unlocked at town hall level 7 or 10 so that it's more of a perk for playing up to that point. You could also add a building unlocked at a certain town hall level that if you buy, allows you to move and/or pick up these collectables. (Just for clarity, I do not intend for the normal collectables trees, stumps, bushs, to be included in with my arguments, I believe those should still have to be removed.)

I haven't seen this suggested anywhere on this forrum but if so let me know and I'll take this post down.

Thank you,

Kieran Bishop
    Last edited by Cowslips; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:26 AM. Reason: Removing personal information

You can. You just need to use the shove of obstacles.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by bigboibishop View Post
    Ok so, I have been playing clash almost since it came out and for 4 of those years I've collected X-mas trees and other collectables arround my base. (Collectables: Xmas tree, Gravestone, Cauldron, 7th anniversary present, etc.)

During this time I've always thought of what it would be like if instead of having to remove these collectables if they were in the way, what if you could move them as if they were a decorative item of your base? Because than you could make some cool designs with all your collectables.

Also, this wouldn't have to be something you can do right away. Another possibility would be for it to be unlocked at town hall level 7 or 10 so that it's more of a perk for playing up to that point. You could also add a building unlocked at a certain town hall level that if you buy, allows you to move and/or pick up these collectables. (Just for clarity, I do not intend for the normal collectables trees, stumps, bushs, to be included in with my arguments, I believe those should still have to be removed.)

I haven't seen this suggested anywhere on this forrum but if so let me know and I'll take this post down.

Thank you,

Kieran Bishop
    So you say you've been playing for 4 years yet somehow have no idea that this feature already exists in the form of the magical item shovel of obstacles?
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 50 | AQ 52 | GW 20 |

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    So you say you've been playing for 4 years yet somehow have no idea that this feature already exists in the form of the magical item shovel of obstacles?
    To be fair, it has only existed for a few months - though he should have seen the in-game announcements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)