Thread: Reduction in seige machines

Reduction in seige machines

As we all know seige machines play a very important role while attacking but it takes forever to cook one seige 20 minutes is way too long in my opinion I think it should be reduced to atleast 8-10 minutes or maybe different workshops for different seige machines I don't know which seige machine is coming with th13 update but I think there should be reduction in training time

Upgrade the Workshop to the max level to hold several more Siege Machines and have them ready after you take a break from the game. You can also request from other TH12 clan members if you don't have one ready. Use gems or a Training Potion to boost the Workshop if it is not quick enough.

Quote Originally Posted by OscarcocD View Post
    As we all know seige machines play a very important role while attacking but it takes forever to cook one seige 20 minutes is way too long in my opinion I think it should be reduced to atleast 8-10 minutes or maybe different workshops for different seige machines I don't know which seige machine is coming with th13 update but I think there should be reduction in training time
    But you only need 1 siege machine per raid, and it takes far longer than 20 minutes for your army to be trained. I think 20 minutes is good
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 50 | AQ 52 | GW 20 |

In my clan we only have 2 th 12s: myself (near max with just walls left) and someone's alt they took to 12 for siege donations.
    A reduction in time would be nice. However, I think the training time and size are correlated: a golem takes up 30 space and has a 5 minute training time, same with edrags.
    The larger the size, the longer the train time.
    Sieges are big, hence a long training time.
    I wouldn't mind seeing the time reduced to 10 minutes.

Sieges used to take 30m at max level when they were first introduced. 20m is doable.

I wouldn't mind a reduction in training time either, but I also think it isn't needed.

Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold I)