Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Heroes and time of evolution

Post Heroes and time of evolution

I think the heroes Should have a labrotory just for them, this way we can always use the heroes.
    They make a big diferance in your attack, so we can not lose them for days.

we cant wait days for the evolution of the heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by fdiogo007 View Post
    I think the heroes Should have a labrotory just for them, this way we can always use the heroes.
    This completely negates the value of the book of heroes and hammer of heroes. It's not gonna change
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 51 | AQ 53 | GW 20 |

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    we cant wait days for the evolution of the heroes.
    You have to I'm afraid, just like the rest of us always have.

Use books and hammers to help, and otherwise, choose your time well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Is your assumption is that heros then would be exactly like troops? That is, while the lab is upgrading a troop, the previous level troop remains available for use. So let us examine what that would mean, if troops and heros followed the same upgrade rules ...

Then every hero upgrade level would require a new "Hero Lab" level first. Want a Level 50 Queen, better upgrade that lab to level 50 first! So now do I not only need lots of DE for the hero upgrade, I also need lots of E for the lab. That then not only extends total time required, but it also increases total cost (with the E cost added). So if you want that Level 50 Queen in a hurry, you not only need to have a Hero Book or Hammer available, but you will also need a Building Book or Hammer.

Then, to the "overall time required" factor add "one and only one at a time" (a rule in place for our labs). Ever upgrade mutiple heros concurrently? I have, had all 3 down on occasions. Great times to put Builder Potions to work. So with a Hero Lab, those days would be gone, one and only one ongoing hero upgrade.

Increase total cost, increase total time, increase the magic items required to rush it. That is not an improvement.
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:52 PM.