Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Get out of Supercell ID

Get out of Supercell ID

Hello
    I want to know that how to get out of Supercell ID and I play on Google play again. Please help me.

Unfortunately there is no ways to go back to Google play

Pro Member
    Glad I never took the plunge

Quote Originally Posted by sajjaddelgosha View Post
    Hello
    I want to know that how to get out of Supercell ID and I play on Google play again. Please help me.
    Hey Saj, Welcome to the Forum.

I recommend write to Supercell in game settings - support and they can help to you with your wish and tell also what you can do more in future and what no.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by shahab1 View Post
    Unfortunately there is no ways to go back to Google play
    Did you sure? I think you write wrong answer.
    "Here" - Could be Your advertisement

Please be careful about information you give people.

OP, you can ask Help and Support to remove SCID but it will cost you your one free account recovery if you havenít already used it. You must prove the account is yourís before you can have any changes made. If you make mistakes and do not give accurate answers, you will lose your account due to possible phishing or stealing because you wonít have proved the account is yours.

SCID is the safest way to keep your account safe so you should really consider the reasons you want to remove it.
    Last edited by LeethalForce; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeethalForce View Post
    Please be careful about information you give people.
    OP, you can ask Help and Support to remove SCID but it will cost you your one free account recovery if you havenít already used it.
    than think about the part in big. it was never said that opting out from supercell id use your one time account recovery. it just works one time only.

SCID is the safest way to keep your account safe so you should really consider the reasons you want to remove it.
    do you really think so?🙄 it is still the email account that need to be secured and supercell nor the supercell id will do that for the user.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:32 AM.

Forum Veteran
    Once you got a SCID or herpes, you will never get rid of it.
    Last edited by MiCra; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:22 AM.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    than think about the part in big. it was never said that opting out from supercell id use your one time account recovery. it just works one time only.

do you really think so? it is still the email account that need to be secured and supercell nor the supercell id will do that for the user.
    These are Onyx’s words......

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    ...... SC treat any change to the account login system as account recovery. That's just the way SC works.

Anyway, the simplest advice is: don't bother. Changing the email address used to log in to an account is difficult and will use up your account recovery (and may get you banned if you fail security). So unless you're going to lose access to the email address completely, it's just not worth it.
    OP is attempting to change from SCID back to Google Play which is a change to account login. I’d really like to see somewhere that states account recovery is *not* used.
    Last edited by LeethalForce; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeethalForce View Post
    These are Onyx’s words......
    yeah onyx words about "changing email accounts".

OP is attempting to change from SCID back to Google Play which is a change to account login. I’d really like to see somewhere that states account recovery is *not* used.
    op want to get rid of scid → contacting ingame support and requesting "opting out from scid" is the solution and that actually doesnt use the ine time account recovery.

I have huge respect for Onyx and the great work he does here presenting us with easily understood data from the SC api, but in this case I believe he is mistaken. I changed email addresses for two of my accounts (ie swapped around the emails associated with my SCID’s ) and it did NOT cost me my ‘one time account recovery’. SC support were very helpful and once I had proved the accounts and email addresses were mine they switched them over very quickly.