Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: shovel obstacles question

  1. #1
    ..........
    Last edited by vuugaeena; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:57 AM.

  2. #2
    Forum Champion Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    5,903
    You have to wait for your town hall to be level 3. The clan castle is a building, not an obstacle.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 51 | AQ 53 | GW 20 |

  3. #3
    Forum All-Star PaluEF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Now retired
    Posts
    4,183
    No. You do not have to rebuild your castle.
    It is used to join clans. Without it you cannot create or join any clan, nor store daily bonuses from your raids.

    So it is an essential, but not required building.

    But, I have to add that I am not sure about the recent changes in town hall upgrade requirements if it has become a requirement...

  4. #4
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    654
    Be a lonely game if you don’t though..

    Quote Originally Posted by vuugaeena View Post
    aanother question
    is it a must-upgrade building?
    i dont have to upgrade it to reach hall 9 do i?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    No. You do not have to rebuild your castle.
    It is used to join clans. Without it you cannot create or join any clan, nor store daily bonuses from your raids.

    So it is an essential, but not required building.

    But, I have to add that I am not sure about the recent changes in town hall upgrade requirements if it has become a requirement...
    You can still carry on without cc. You just need to place every building available before upgrading to next town hall level.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by vuugaeena View Post
    aanother question
    is it a must-upgrade building?
    i dont have to upgrade it to reach hall 9 do i?
    Build cc. You will need it for clan wars, cwl, clan games, donation, 1-1 challenge practice, etc. Without these, what’s the point of playing this game?

  7. #7
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    743
    Not too be funny, but you got onto to the forums quicker than you got to TH3, but you aren't interested in the clan castle? But in the same breath you are wondering about the shovel of obstacles... Is it just me or is that just very strange...

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkpye View Post
    Not too be funny, but you got onto to the forums quicker than you got to TH3, but you aren't interested in the clan castle? But in the same breath you are wondering about the shovel of obstacles... Is it just me or is that just very strange...
    Looks like a troll

  9. #9
    e
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    2,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkpye View Post
    Not too be funny, but you got onto to the forums quicker than you got to TH3, but you aren't interested in the clan castle? But in the same breath you are wondering about the shovel of obstacles... Is it just me or is that just very strange...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anvesh0611 View Post
    Looks like a troll
    It seems to me that he is simply new to the game.. Neither strange nor a troll.. What gives?.. And you are trying to be funny.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:26 AM.

  10. #10
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    It seems to me that he is simply new to the game.. Neither strange nor a troll.. What gives?.. And you are trying to be funny.
    The whole thing is VERY trollish, or in the very least not very honest. The concepts linked together here are very odd for a "just started playing coc" individual. Simply given that TH3 is achieved so very early on in the game coupled with the obscurity and rarity of the shovel make this very suspicious.

    The question, can the Clan castle ruins be move with a shovel of obstacles is a reasonable question in of itself, but the context is bogus.

    There are very many questions a new to CoC player would be asking at this point, but this is not the natural, log into the community forums, signup, and post a question type of question that any logical sequence of events would end in. It is by all standards odd.

    Now, yes, I can concede that there is a possibility that this is a genuinely honest question, but there is a mighty strong odor that comes from things that lurk under bridges here, and for now I ain't all that interested in paying a toll.

    Ps. from my neck of the woods, the phase: "not to be funny" is a figure of speech, which means approximately "I am not sure how serious you are trying to be but..." I wasn't saying "I am not trying to be funny, I wasn't either, I was calling fowl. (and, yes, sorry, I misspelled "to", my bad.)
    Last edited by Darkpye; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:51 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •