Thread: Season Challenge Idea

Season Challenge Idea

Hello just wondering if anyone thought about this.
    I have a semi new account and the season challenges donít even apply to me. There is no way for me to get more points. The only way I have been getting points for the past three days is thru getting a star in builder base and home base, and donating. But the rest I canít do because I donít have the troops or donít have the spells. Can we do tailored challenges for each townhall?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris1095 View Post
    Hello just wondering if anyone thought about this.
    I have a semi new account and the season challenges donít even apply to me. There is no way for me to get more points. The only way I have been getting points for the past three days is thru getting a star in builder base and home base, and donating. But the rest I canít do because I donít have the troops or donít have the spells. Can we do tailored challenges for each townhall?
    60 points per day is 60*30 =1800 points
    I am sure the remaining 800 points can be achieved through any of the challenges . Like deploying 5 siege machines have 80 points . Simply ask one of your clan mates to dontate siege . Destroying queen altar , again possible .

I donít think there is any way you canít complete seasons challenge even if you are a semi active player .