Thread: Th 10 level 121 in need of adult war clan (preferably level 10+)

Th 10 level 121 in need of adult war clan (preferably level 10+)

My player tag is #P2CY2P9G
    Iím comfortable using discord if needed
    Last edited by SuperSonic2324; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:49 PM.

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) and our feeder, BrotherhoodPL (#Y228CRC0).

About Bregan D'aerth:

18th level war clan
    CWL League: Champions League III
    366 war wins
    49 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 5,043rd in the world and 236th in the United States

About our Feeder, BrotherhoodPL (i.e. our AAA baseball team):

17th level war clan
    CWL League: Master League II
    447 war wins
    49 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 41,608th in the world and 2,282nd in the U.S.

Which clan should you join?

Requirements to join Bregan:
    If you're TH12 - must have 120 combined hero levels
    If you're TH11 - must have 80 combined hero levels
    If you're TH10 - must have 60 combined hero levels

If you do not qualify for Bregan, join BrotherhoodPL.
    Brotherhood's requirements are TH9 or higher who does not meet above requirements and has a minimum of 20 total combined hero levels.

A Note about CWL Participation:
    Bregan is in the Champs league, so we can only run 15vs15 in CWL. We have close to 35 th12s between the 2 clans, so anyone who is not a th12 will not play CWL in the main clan. In the feeder, we run a 30vs30 with a few 12s, and some of our 11s. No th10s or th9s will be eligible for CWL, even in the feeder. Additionally, no one will ever fight in Bregan in their first CWL with my clans. Even if you are a max TH12, you will fight in Brotherhood your first CWL with us. I base the CWL lineup in Bregan on performance in CWL 12vs12.

**If Bregan is full, please go to BrotherhoodPL until a spot opens up.
    **If you're not a hardcore war player, please go to the feeder.
    **If you WANT to be a hardcore war player but aren't ready yet, please go to the feeder for practice.
    **Once a spot opens up we'll promote the best guy in the feeder back to the main clan.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Australia, Canada, Slovakia, Nepal, Japan, The Philippines, Morocco, Libya, Singapore, Switzerland, Palestine, Italy & Russia i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are based that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Bregan Brotherhood https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Bleak Soliloquy! #PC929YUL

Hope to see you soon!!

Centennial Club
    We are a level 11 (almost 12) war clan that is looking for new members to join us to participate in wars, CWL, and clan games. We have a very active leadership, and we also have a very active TH12 that has 2900 donations in the past 5 days. We have promotion opportunities for members who are active and committed to the clan, but they are earned, not given out.

Requirements

• TH7+
    • Must be an active and reliable player
    • Able to use both attacks in war on assigned targets
    • No donation ratios required, request as often as you like
    • Must be able to at least 2 stars bases of equal weight
    • Minimum 1000 points during Clan Games (Due to this, we always reach max tier)

If you are interested, apply in game and mention "supercell forums"!

Clan tag: #YVYQ8VPC

CAESARS BOYZ, as well as our other clan, is a US based clan, with the main clan that was formed back in May 2015 by a group of friends wanting to have fun with the game. Many have since left to pursue other interests, but the core leadership has stuck around, and we share a common goal to keep on making our clan much better over time. We’re always looking to have more people, larger wars, and more clan games participation. Your membership will allow for that to happen.

Below are the different clans both related to one another. For more details, click the different colored labels to take you to clashofstats.

Main Clan - LV 14 - Gold I (#YPU22PYG)
    The main clan members are all generally laid back. We all have lives outside the game too, so while we aren’t as active as other clans, we do take pride in what we do. If you don’t see people talking in the chat, or online for that matter, don’t fret. As for war, we start war twice a week on Tuesday and Friday nights, and occasionally Sunday nights, all at around 10:30pm EST, unless a war event goes on, then we do back to back. Our war log isn’t the greatest, but many of our losses were from the first year of the clan’s inception. We’ve been winning more wars ever since. This clan could use more higher TH levels (11s or 12s).

Sister Clan - LV 12 - Crystal II (#QCCYOROR)
    We have a sister clan, also called CAESARS BOYZ, looking for members too, so be sure to give them a look. This clan runs on similar rules to the main clan, with war on a more tentative schedule. It’s a more family friendly clan than the main clan, so do watch your language over there, as bad language is not tolerated. Both clans are looking for TH10+, but TH8s and TH9s will be up for consideration. And yes, both have have Siege Machines, though we always welcome more TH12s to help donate!

Pre-requisites for joining our clans:

• Must be at least TH8, and not rushed. A few things not upgraded won’t penalize you; just don’t have glaring flaws with your base or troop levels.
    • No war timers. You will be rejected if you have one.
    • Do not request troops upon joining. We don't like hoppers.
    • Mention this forum post or the name Dardanius in your join request. Most default requests will be ignored.
    • Trophy Requirements: 1500 for the main clan, 2700 for the Sister Clan

Clan Rules:

• English is a must.
    • Please do your part and donate. We're not strict about ratios, but make sure you’re not leeching off of people. And please, donate the right stuff to people. If you don’t have it, leave the request alone for others to donate.
    • Be respectful of others.
    • Don’t ask for ranks. Elder will be given out to players for good war participation and overall activity in the clan. Co-leader is for those deemed worthy of helping to lead the clan.
    • Do your part in Clan Games. It takes more than 5 people to max out points, and every bit helps. Earn at least 1000 points per clan games. You're encouraged to earn more of course.
    • War is optional, but we encourage that you opt in! If you aren’t in war, just make sure you’re actively donating and participating in clan games when they happen.
    • War Rules
      • Make sure to follow the war protocol, which is sent via clan mail before Battle Day (this tells you what your targets will be). Do not attack your recommended target before reading the clan mails. If no mail is sent, then attack your mirror first.
      • Do both attacks in war. If you opt into war, you’ve committed to both attacks.
      • Failure to do the two rules above may result in suspension from war. I understand missing one attack if you get caught up with something, but make sure it’s reasonable. Forgetting to attack is not an acceptable excuse.
      • New members will be withheld from war until the "New" tag is gone.
      • Leave the war Clan Castles to the higher up (usually Darkwind in the main clan and JeepOverlord/JeepMom in the sister clan)

• Sister only: No foul language
    • Most importantly, have fun!

Main Account: Darkwindô | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold I)

Millennial Club
    Come on over and check us out!

Brisket

Chicken's Fire or Ice would be glad to have you.

Chicken's Fire and Chicken’s Ice - farming/war clans are now recruiting

Looking for generous donating, family friendly, organized, farming /warring clans? If so, you're in luck, Chicken's Fire and Chicken's Ice are recruiting.

We are currently recruiting active non rushed th9 and higher accounts. Must be willing to do CWL and use Discord.

Chicken's Fire (#Y0JU9QCC) welcomes responsible players 14+ yrs with town hall 9 or higher accounts.

Chicken’s Ice (#22QQ0QCGP) is our war clan for town hall 9 and higher.

Parents that join can bring their children under 14, but are responsible for ensuring their children follow clan rules. The rules are minimal and are designed to ensure everyone can enjoy themselves while playing.

Chicken's Fire: We war once a week (Friday) and in Clan War Leagues. You can opt out if you don't want to do regular wars but we do encourage members to participate. All members are required to do clan games and earn a minimum of 500 points to ensure we always get the highest tier rewards for everyone.

Chicken's Ice: We war 3 times a week (Sunday, Tuesday and Friday) and in Clan War Leagues. As with Fire everyone is required to earn a minimum of 500 points in clan games.

We encourage everyone to donate.

Players must be able to communicate in English.

If you want more information you can contact us by email
    chickensfireclan@gmail.com

Information:
    Clan: Chicken's Fire
    ClanTag: #Y0JU9QCC
    Clan level: 13
    Clan War League: Crystal I
    Wars: Once a week (Friday war search)
    Leader: Gudroll
    Location: International (we have members from USA, Canada, UK, Sweden and elsewhere)

Clan: Chicken's Ice
    ClanTag: #22QQ0QCGP
    Clan level: 7
    Clan War League: Gold I
    Wars: 3 times a week (Sunday, Tuesday and Friday war search)
    Leader: North Star
    War clan and feeder clan for Chicken's Fire for lower town hall members. You can jump to Chicken's Fire to request maximum level cc troops and spells for wars. Fire members are free to war in Ice too.

We are a member of the Chickens United clan family.

If you liked what you read and are interested in joining us please send a request and type "Saw the Forum Post" or similar in the invite request box.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic2324 View Post
    My player tag is #P2CY2P9G
    I’m comfortable using discord if needed
    If you are interested in joining for the upcoming CWL let me know. We have 2 clans and we are in the processing of moving members over to our sister clan for their CWL. Line up will mostly be TH11’s and 10’s and a few 12’s to anchor the top of the line up and possible some 9’s as fillers if needed. May even get a 30/30 there if we have enough interest. Upon competition of CWL you are more than welcome to come to our other clan to farm, do clan games and regular wars. We mainly use this clan just for our lower members that want to participate in CWL. Some members have already moved over and others will be moving within the next 24 hours or so. Once everyone gets moved over we will search CWL match up.
    SilverRyu