Thread: Question about Queen

Centennial Club

Question about Queen

Does the queen's royal cloak ability give invincibility? or just a cloak?

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by vmario View Post
    Does the queen's royal cloak ability give invincibility? or just a cloak?
    Invisibility, not invincibility. She can still take slash damage. Defenses just won't target her.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Not invincible. Defenses will not target her directly, but she can still be hit, as the wiki explains: https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Archer_Queen .....

"The Royal Cloak Ability prevents Defenses from targeting the Archer Queen, but she can be affected by splash damage; for instance, if the nearby Archers summoned by the Archer Queen via her Royal Cloak are targeted by a mortar, the splash projectile of the Mortar will damage the Archer Queen if she is in range, regardless of whether her ability is active or not. Royal Cloak does not prevent the Archer Queen from triggering Bombs and Giant Bombs and she will still be damaged by them if she is in range when they explode."
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:20 PM.

Centennial Club
    Ok, Thanks guys. I was confused when my queen took shots from the eagle and still got damaged. Now i understand why

She will also take damage from projectiles that fired right before Royal Cloak activates.