Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season Pass price over countries

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    No such index exists today, so real world banking rates used. Maybe one day.
    More like never...

Isn't the abuse of this so obvious?
    Think about it the other way around, and I'll take OP's 6/1 rate even though I don't think it's real:
    So my Moroccan friend can have GP at a 6th of my price... or 6 of my friends can have GP with only my money... you get the idea

As a side note this was attempted a few years ago by another game: in US a pack would cost $100, in EU same thing were 100 euro, but in Russia it were XX rubles -- I can't remember the number but the conversion was less than $50 and close to 35 euros. What happened next? Russian clan members were in high demand This lasted for a couple weeks before they figured it out and leveled the price across all markets.
    Last edited by WhiteWalkerr; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:44 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWalkerr View Post
    More like never...

Isn't the abuse of this so obvious?
    Think about it the other way around, and I'll take OP's 6/1 rate even though I don't think it's real:
    So my Moroccan friend can have GP at a 6th of my price... or 6 of my friends can have GP with only my money... you get the idea

As a side note this was attempted a few years ago by another game: in US a pack would cost $100, in EU same thing were 100 euro, but in Russia it were XX rubles -- I can't remember the number but the conversion was less than $50 and close to 35 euros. What happened next? Russian clan members were in high demand This lasted for a couple weeks before they figured it out and leveled the price across all markets.
    Ok i guess VPN matters. So everyone should connect to morocco and buy season pass cheaper.
    Thanks for your post ! i need to think more about it.

3 packs of cigg < gold pass

gold pass month long>cigarette few days for a regular smoker