Thread: I need some help.

I need some help.

I'll be honest I rushed my base and trying to get it up to par. https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...&tag=P8JG00C8P is my base. Any base suggestions, attack armies(trying to slowly push) upgrades in order. Anything will help.

Centennial Club
    Hi, I am a leader for an Fwa Clan and it's one of the easiest ways to farm rushed bases. Hmu if you are interested and I friend requested you in game😁

Quote Originally Posted by vmario View Post
    Hi, I am a leader for an Fwa Clan and it's one of the easiest ways to farm rushed bases. Hmu if you are interested and I friend requested you in game
    Wrong thread. You should be in the Clan Talk forum: https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...-For-Clanmates
    Last edited by LeethalForce; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BobRossisdabomb View Post
    I'll be honest I rushed my base and trying to get it up to par. https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...&tag=P8JG00C8P is my base. Any base suggestions, attack armies(trying to slowly push) upgrades in order. Anything will help.
    I’ve seen far worse bases than your’s. At least you don’t have pink walls. The real problem you have is low troop levels. You might want to focus on troops you need for farming (ie giants, wiz, Barch, pekka, goblin, and gain the resources you need for higher level troops and heroes.(Like PekkaBoBat). (Healers for QW/Charge.). I wouldn’t put anything more into walls until your other defenses and troops are maxed at TH11. I also focus on air defenses first, then on ground defenses. I see more attacks from the air than I do from the ground right now.

Also, those spiral bases are easy to smash. Look at base designs of people who attack you, and those you attack, for any ideas.
    Last edited by LeethalForce; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:34 PM.

In order to recover you need to farm
    I did do fix that rush series of my own with 2 accounts , rushed them to th11 and recovering them now
    note: in my clan we do casual wars , so Farming is my priority

1st HERO UPGRADES (1st priority)
    Upgrading heroes has been my highest priority and the order would be
    Queen>Warden>King
    I try to buy hammer of heroes if I have enough medals from CWL
    Book of heroes from Clan games / Seasonal event(silver pass)/Troop Events , help me upgrade my heroes

2nd FARMING
    I usually farm with following troops
    Miners - If I need to farm de quickly(If I have more elixir with me and don't want to spend DE, as miner is elixir heavy troop)
    Loonion
    - This comp is good for Farming too(will use if I get bored by using miners / have decent lvl of DE in my storage)
    Archers/Goblins - yes this is the cheapest army , target is to farm dead bases with their mines and pumps placed outside
    Note : I dont use spells here, (except when i use loonion - i either use 3 rage 4 freeze // all haste)

3rd TROPHY RANGE

I usually like to farm in
    crystal league , you can find a lot of dead bases.
    No harm in pushing / Farming in higher leagues - but you need to rely on spells + and costly army strats
    (strats like laloon/qw miners etc)

4th UPGRADES
    Make sure you upgrade all buildings which requires elixir
    like lab,army camp,barracks,spell /dark spell factory

Defence buildings:
    I usually upgraded the costliest building first (Like mentioned earlier for me war was not important, I just stopped all my hero upgrades during CWL and take it seriously )

Lab:
    Concentrate on maxing 1 or 2 strat which is required in war and farming
    for example :- edrag, miner , hound , loon , minion , archers etc...

this is my 3rd account(TH 11) progress, and I have max heroes now---->Here

| GFX Group |Clan| Forum achievements |
    |*Click here*If you want a cool forum signature|