Thread: DE, walls, and legends league

Centennial Club

DE, walls, and legends league

I know it has been brought up in the past on why we canít use DE for walls. It would cause the DE availability to dry up and not have nearly as much to raid for those still working on heroes and troop upgrades. With the changes in legends league where available loot is totally unrelated to what players actually have in storages, that reasoning isnít as solid as it used to be. Would be great if there were some sort of mechanic that allowed DE wall upgrades only in legends league where it wouldnít impact anything. 155 walls left. Thatís it till TH13 when it drops. Have the gold pass but so stocked on dark I havenít even been able to begin to fill the season bank. Havenít been out of legends since the cloud fix and I love the change but help me out on these walls! No reason to hold back unless itís just a coding issue at this point. I have faith in ya, Supercell!

Forum Legend
    the coding to allow de for walls in legends only would seem problematic.
    plus the general outcry from players not in legends who can't use DE for walls and make up a the vast majority of all players make your idea seem unworkable.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Regardless of league, using Dark Elixir to upgrade walls is a ruled out idea.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...POSTING-%2A%2A

Forum Veteran
    So given what I make in a day in LL, I can do probably three walls a day with gold/elixer. 155/3 = 50+/- days. You will be full max by end of November. That doesnt count any extras during that time. Is it really that important that you finish your walls a few weeks earlier?

Can't you just use a more de heavy army?

Also, how would you account for players with a legends badge but not in legends league (I have one in my clan that does this by strategically monitoring their trophy count)? You'd have to look at strictly if they are signed up for Legends league or not (not just looking at the badge).

Also, you'd need to account for players in low legends that would drop in and out of Legends league throughout the season. Players farming DE in Titan go into legends to spend it on walls. Then drop back out of legends to continue farming. That practice would lead to bases with low DE loot in upper titans, causing strain on the economy.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post

Oh thanks for that! I hadnít realized it had been ruled out with the reasoning stated before about the economy that no longer applies in legends league.

Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post

Most of them require an explanation why these are ruled out to help the community to understand better.