Thread: cant open the apps due to phising?

Fresh Spawn

cant open the apps due to phising?

hi, right now Im start to play again . so i cant remember my id. but whenever i log . there is some notification saying that i have been ban due to pishing which i dont have any idea what im doing. please help.

you may have shared your village/device/email and somebody might have had acces to your village and tryed to phish accounts or you phished accounts. no matter what the account is banned forever. you can contact the ingame support but dont hold your hopes high as bans are final

start a new account.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    you may have shared your village/device/email and somebody might have had acces to your village and tryed to phish accounts or you phished accounts. no matter what the account is banned forever. you can contact the ingame support but dont hold your hopes high as bans are final

start a new account.

right now when im open the apps the notification said i have been ban playing on this device.
    what should I do by now.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by kodann7 View Post
    right now when im open the apps the notification said i have been ban playing on this device.
    what should I do by now.
    Start a new account on a different device or with a different address.

Phishing is the fraudulent attempt to obtain sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and credit card details by disguising oneself as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication.[1][2]Typically carried out by email spoofing[3] or instant messaging,[4] it often directs users to enter personal information at a fake website which matches the look and feel of the legitimate site. Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing

That is, a person pretended to be someone, or something, they are not in order to take something. I believe Supercell uses that ban for when they believe that a person may be attempting to take control of an account that is not their own. For example, some reported that they were banned for phishing after they contacted Supercell in order to assist somebody else in account recovery. Although they were trying to be helpful to a friend, it is always a bad move! Never contact them on someone else's behalf, let them contact Supercell, not you. Did you try to help someone?

Account recovery should be difficult, they must make sure the requester is indeed the true account owner. If it was easy, all accounts would be open to theft. Pick any base at random, and claim it is yours. So you see they take phishing attempts very seriously in order to protect all our accounts!
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:53 PM.