Thread: I have to change my clan name

Fresh Spawn

I have to change my clan name

HELLO COMMUNITY,
    Is it possible to change my clan name ...if yes how can it be possible and how to do it ...plz reply me how to do it ....and for supercell if possible can u provide me the link or whatever route if possible to change my clan name...plz just do only if its possible...i hope that it would be possible coz i dont know abt these all things that it can happen or not...but just try....waiting for ur reply....any other way then plz plz LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW😫😫😫😐😐😐

There is no way right now to change your clan name. Supercel is aware that it is something people would like but it is ruled out for now. If you clan name is offensive in some way, it is very remotely possible that in game support might consider changing it for you. Highly unlikely though.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Pro Member
    Sorry, there isn’t currently & No Plans to either.

Fresh Spawn
    thnx bro ..... for the first time a coc player replied me .....tysm

Quote Originally Posted by PabloB View Post
    .... & No Plans to either.
    Be careful with that statement. They do not reveal roadmaps nor plans, except under very rare situations. (Project Blue Skies as an example, telling us a good year in advance that it was "on the roadmap, and actively working"). Vast majority of items (like when name changes were added) were not disclosed, nor even hinted, until the update Sneak Peeks.

Anything can appear in any update!
    Last edited by rowman; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:18 PM.