Thread: Scouting bases in legends

Fresh Spawn

Scouting bases in legends

Why cant we be able to at least check infernos and bows before attacking in legends. We are already stuck with using universal armies to attack then get no information going into the attack so becomes mostly luck attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDOGS View Post
    Why cant we be able to at least check infernos and bows before attacking in legends. We are already stuck with using universal armies to attack then get no information going into the attack so becomes mostly luck attacking.
    What do you mean by scouting infernos and bows? You can see their settings during the 30 seconds before the attack starts and, no, legends attacking is not mostly luck.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

U need to find a GOOD universal army, like pekka/bowlers, miners, lavaoon, all deal well with most bases. Unless u mean, why cant I tell the diff between air and ground xbows or the diff between multi and single target infernos, but that by should know by now if u r in legends

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDOGS View Post
    Make use of the time before starting your raid. You can see if the infernos are set to multi or single target. Similarly with xbows you can see if they are ground or air most of the time.