Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next Clan Games - SEPTEMBER GAMES - September 22-28

Pro Member
    It’s called “Variety”

Quote Originally Posted by nicksam144 View Post
    why they put a buider elixir instead of regular elixir..

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    This is my opinion and every one is allowed to share it , also lots of people had the same opinion on this thread
    Just because it's your opinion, and you are entitled to have your opinion, doesn't make your opinion any more true. A factually untrue statement is untrue regardless of whether or not it is an opinion. Some people put a lot of value on being allowed to have their opinion, and truth be told every person is entitled to have their own opinion, but unless you are able to back up and support you opinion with credible insight, then don't be surprised if other peoples opinion of your opinion is not very flattering.
    Last edited by Darkpye; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:25 AM.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by yxas007 View Post
    49% of players have maxed bh troops??

Where did you find that stat?
    What he wanted to say by that is that “majority” (as 49% would be minority and 50% would be half) of players don’t have maxed out troops, which is correct.

Warios has been here on the forums long enough to make claim like what you suggest out of thin air
    Last edited by MasterEdy; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:13 AM.

So far we haven't seen many high(er) point (bonus) tasks in our clans.... we've seen ONE task for 1000 points ONCE ... kind of disappointing, especially with the current rewards?

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    So far we haven't seen many high(er) point (bonus) tasks in our clans.... we've seen ONE task for 1000 points ONCE ... kind of disappointing, especially with the current rewards?
    Agree. Mostly 200 point tasks. Quite annoying.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardwhite View Post
    I thought 30% meant 30% of my storage. But if de capacity is 200k (180k storage), it gives 4800!! So based on that the total storage it calculated is 21k. So did it assume 159k in storage was already filled? Well it's not! Total de in the base at the start of the game was around 112k.
    So what do those percentages mean?
    30% means 30% of your CC storage (treasury), since that's where it goes. 4800 is 30% of 16k not 21k which is what it would normally be for a TH11...
    Last edited by Darkpye; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:43 AM.

Reward is actually 6300 not 4800, my bad. That's 30% of 21k which is, like u said, is the treasury storage. Thanks for the info👍

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Agree. Mostly 200 point tasks. Quite annoying.
    I've seen several 700 point tasks, 800, and 1000 ones in different clans. We already maxed in 1.5 days. If your clan is active someone likely took all the high point tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyDawg View Post
    I've seen several 700 point tasks, 800, and 1000 ones in different clans. We already maxed in 1.5 days. If your clan is active someone likely took all the high point tasks.
    Dunno. Just from the chat, they arent popping up often in my clan. I sniped my way to 4k slaying legions of heroes. At least those were quick and easy.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Trainee
    I got to 4,000 points in under two hours. I sit in Legends as well. Builder base is my friend.