Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next Clan Games - SEPTEMBER GAMES - September 22-28

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    Month by month the rewards are getting less worthy
    That isn't true.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything MerchantBay's Avatar
    Ouch. These rewards are quite bad in comparison to previous rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    That isn't true.
    This is my opinion and every one is allowed to share it , also lots of people had the same opinion on this thread

Level 242Maxed TH12

This is my opinion and every one is allowed to share it , also lots of people had the same opinion on this thread
    I agree with you hooman. I've respected 2222s opinion in the past but to deny that these cg rewards are less than average really blows my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogged View Post
    I agree with you hooman. I've respected 2222s opinion in the past but to deny that these cg rewards are less than average really blows my mind.
    There is a difference between this month's rewards are underwhelming and every month they get less valuable. The first I agree with, the second I don't. Some I like more than others.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MerchantBay View Post
    Yep pretty crappy.

Quote Originally Posted by MerchantBay View Post
    That's true, but remember you are comparing them to the special anniversary rewards.

Is it an opinion? It appears you stated to me something as fact that isn't accurate. Pull up the lists of rewards month after month and show me how you support your claim that they are getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogged View Post
    That isn't what he said, but if he had said that I wouldn't have disagreed with him.
    Last edited by 2222; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:26 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Thanks ,
    Good jop

Oh wow. This is cheap.

I thought 30% meant 30% of my storage. But if de capacity is 200k (180k storage), it gives 4800!! So based on that the total storage it calculated is 21k. So did it assume 159k in storage was already filled? Well it's not! Total de in the base at the start of the game was around 112k.
    So what do those percentages mean?