Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Automatic Hero Regen when raided.

Fresh Spawn

Automatic Hero Regen when raided.

Supercell needs to create a system where when you get raided your heroís automatically come back to full health when you log back in. So many times Iíve gone raiding or accidentally did a war attack because I forgot I had to wait 30 minutes for heroís to heal or go into battle without them because I forgot I was raided. It would really smooth things out in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by PoppaSbb View Post
    Supercell needs to create a system where when you get raided your hero’s automatically come back to full health when you log back in. So many times I’ve gone raiding or accidentally did a war attack because I forgot I had to wait 30 minutes for hero’s to heal or go into battle without them because I forgot I was raided. It would really smooth things out in my opinion.
    There's already a system in place to prevent this: setting your heroes to sleep mode instead of defending.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 52 | AQ 54 | GW 20 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    There's already a system in place to prevent this: setting your heroes to sleep mode instead of defending.
    ^ This +1

Yes, I too have been there, done that. Rushed in to find heros not healed, spells missing, Army Camp not 100% full, an erroneous unwanted troop or spell snuck in, CC empty, no, or wrong, Siege Machine, Grand Warden mode wrong, etc., etc., etc.. Act in haste, repent in leisure.

War Attacks are like anything else in life, we need to make sure everything is in order first. Before leaving the house for work, vacation, or school, you mentally run through a checklist (Keys? Cell phone? Wallet? Etc?). Get in the habit of taking time to verify all is ready. As Phoenix noted, often while training my war army, I would set my heros and CC to "sleep mode". If I forgot to do that, then that "mental checklist" would prevent tragedy.

Such errors still plague me now and then. Had my GW in the wrong mode my last war attack. But that is not the games failure, it was my failure. I was in a rush, and paid the price.
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:18 PM.

The game even gives you that checklist before a war attack! If you ignore the screen that is specifically designed to prevent you from going into a war without something, that's all on you and SC doesn't need to implement yet another feature to protect you from yourself.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppaSbb View Post
    Supercell needs to create a system where when you get raided your hero’s automatically come back to full health when you log back in. So many times I’ve gone raiding or accidentally did a war attack because I forgot I had to wait 30 minutes for hero’s to heal or go into battle without them because I forgot I was raided. It would really smooth things out in my opinion.
    Supercell certainoy do not "need" to do any such thing. You would like them to, which isn't even close to the same as them needing to.

As already said, if you don't want your heroes recovering when you log in, set them to sleep mode rather than defending. Though as discussed in another thread, you do have to remember to do so again after any upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)