Thread: Builder Wars

Builder Wars

I do not know in detail how it could be but a builder wars would be amazing!!! It’s nothing like clan wars and it has a whole new strategy to it!!!

comment if you have any details please))

Possible Details:
    Troop vs Troop: What I am saying is army against army you know how there is already the guard post, well a lot bigger whole army’s face to face!
    Last edited by ThomazTheTrainz; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:55 PM. Reason: Adding more detail

Forum Veteran
    This is "ideas & feature requests"; it's on you to come up with the details.

SC's current position is that they areo interested in CW for BB; they don't want to follow the same development path. That said, come up with a killer concept; who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    This is "ideas & feature requests"; it's on you to come up with the details.

SC's current position is that they areo interested in CW for BB; they don't want to follow the same development path. That said, come up with a killer concept; who knows?

You are right in all ways
    So I have made a few changes
    Last edited by ThomazTheTrainz; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:55 PM.

Forum Legend
    I think this an idea SC currently ruled out. That's not to say they won't revisit in the future but any kind of builder base wars is likely a long way off if it comes at all. I don't think the H2H nature of BB lends itself well to wars.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    I think this an idea SC currently ruled out. That's not to say they won't revisit in the future but any kind of builder base wars is likely a long way off if it comes at all. I don't think the H2H nature of BB lends itself well to wars.
    In the Middle Ages wars where army vs army,

Quote Originally Posted by ThomazTheTrainz View Post
    In the Middle Ages wars where army vs army,
    clash royale offers the same, try it