Thread: Succesfull defends un legendary leage

Succesfull defends un legendary leage

Hi SC. I have defended few times in legendary leage but this defences does not count for the reach "defends succesfully against ...."
    Please take a look because it should count for the reach
    Thanks

It's a well know issue that's been this way since the new Legends League system was introduced.

If you take a look in the Bugs section you'll find other threads concerning this with a response from Supercell about it.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

If you don’t gain trophies it’s not rlly a success

Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    For me any none 3 star from maxed out th12 and every 0 star by edrag spammer is a success

Technical any 0 star should count as successful defence independent from league imho...
    TH12 (53/65/35) TH11 (50/50/20)
    TH10 (25/33/ -) TH9 (16/18/ -)

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Disagree, this is a known bug that needs to be fixed or legends players have no hope of ever adding to their defense achievement.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Disagree, this is a known bug that needs to be fixed or legends players have no hope of ever adding to their defense achievement.
    As an aside on this topic. Do you know if today, the attacker gets credit for a win with a 0-star attack? I myself have not been tracking my seasonal win stat that closely. Admitedly, I have had my share of 0-stars in Legends, but never noted my seasonal stats before, and then after.

Wondering if it is not only failing to give the defender credit for a defend, but also erroneously giving the attacker win credit.

** UPDATE ** After I asked this, started keeping records. Sadly, my 6th attack of the day gaind no stars. For that attack I was not accredited a win. So I say that then adds credibility to the "is a bug" argument. If nobody gets a win nor defense accredited, and is not a "bug", then one would be forced to conclude that all zero star attacks are draws. Strongly doubt that was their logic.
    Last edited by rowman; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:07 PM.