Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Claimed base

Claimed base

In war why cant we see when someone has claimed a base in scout mode?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smokie16 View Post
    In war why cant we see when someone has claimed a base in scout mode?
    ....because a system for this hasnt been implemented? Its not too hard to just go back to the war window and see the tag u'know

Quote Originally Posted by HappySamuraiSama01 View Post
    ....because a system for this hasnt been implemented? Its not too hard to just go back to the war window and see the tag u'know
    better would be to look at the notes and markers before he scout the base.🙄

Pro Member
    When you press attack the game will tell you the base has been claimed and if you're sure you want to attack it either way. It isn't really needed to add another message.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Call me crazy but Iíd actually would like to see a little flag or something on the base when youíre scouting a base that is or has been claimed. Maybe it can show in the same spot as the result if an attack already has taken place or something.

When some bases have already been attacked and quite a few are open and Iím looking for a target I would like to attack in war I press scout on the first open TH12 I see and then use the ďnextĒ button to flip through the bases. I donít always go back to the war map, look for the next open base and then press scout again.

As for why it isnít there I donít know that one but itís a little something I would like to see.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Damn man spot on OP!
    I really want this system to be seen in clan wars.
    I always scout bases which is best suitable for me top to down or even bottom to top. When this happens it takes time to go back and forth on map if we do it for 15 bases so it will be 30 clicks.

When I see a base suitable for me this thing may not strike my mind (if its flagged or not) and I will start planning my attack. After it's done its pretty sad to see the base which I planned for is already flagged wasting your time again. So I would like to see this new QoL change in coming update.

Thank you OP for bringing this here!
    Last edited by Rider10; September 20th, 2019 at 09:43 AM. Reason: typo

Forum Veteran
    It was a great help to let us claim a target on the map at all ..... to see the claim while nexing in scout mode would make it even better. Good Idea!
    Last edited by MiCra; September 20th, 2019 at 11:59 AM.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

In scout mode. You can see a little flag beside the attack button.
    Even better. A little flag on one side of the attack button and the notes tab on the other side..

Quote Originally Posted by HappySamuraiSama01 View Post
    Yeah cause we love going back and forth to check if its claimed.. Do that in a big war and see how long it takes you

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    better would be to look at the notes and markers before he scout the base.
    Except...when you're cycling through the bases without being on the map. Would be a nice change for them to make. I don't back out and in when i'm looking for a base I scroll through them.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes