Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Hero Upgrading Problem

Quote Originally Posted by Sabbat View Post
    Hi,

I'm relatively new to this game, and registered to this forum just to point out to this issue. I can see there was a lot of discussion going on, in a lot of different threads, but here are my 2 cents on this.

Not being able to use heroes in CWs while upgrading is killing my clan. We basically aren't having CWs since there is always someone with heroes on upgrade, and in casual clan where there is barely enough people for wars, result is no wars at all... (League being exception, thank god for that )
    I've just come on th12 , but th 9-10-11 i played almost no CWs since there is always some hero on upgrade.
    Books/hammers don't help/fix this. In a causal clan it's hard to organize active people for all to have upgrades on the same time so that we can do wars...
    It is just killing clan, people interest.. I can see this was addressed a lot of times, and it was never action-ed, which really boggles me..
    In a strategy game, you aren't able to use basic strategy mechanism (heroes), or use it and punish your progression..
    I see this as a big cause to making negative impact on game-play experience and players interest in the game, so i'm really wowed how it was decided to put this issue on hold for so long...

Thank you for listening to my ramblings
    You could do what my clan did in war back before there were books and hammers: war once per week. We planned for it, did one war per week, and put heroes down right after war. Now, of course, you can war more often than that by having your war participants make good use of their books and hammers. If they simply use them every single time they can, thereby choosing speed over war, that is their choice. There are players like that in my clan and it is no problem. Thankfully, there are other players willing to hold off a day or two for a war before upgrading. You can easily make it work if your clan mates care to make it work.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

These issues have already been discussed. Now we are going to update the fourth hero. (Hardly we get a fourth hero, next update) If we get 'BOH' and 'HOH' in a week, we can update one or the other, what about the other two heroes?
    We need this kind of 'Potion'. Help our heroes stand up while upgrading from time to time.
    what? This may happen!
    Please read this idea carefully before writing this post.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...e-by-hard-work
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...e-of-your-hero
    Last edited by jamesoo7; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:58 AM. Reason: Adding more information