Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How long it takes to max town hall 12

Centennial Club
    Gems have always made things faster, but I think that has now become an impossible question. We have magic items, times have been shortened for builds and research, prices reduced. And still it all relates to how often you attack, how efficient you are and whether you pursue DE/loot or trophies for a time. Non gold pass, no magic item - build times and research times could be calculated but it will always depend upon the individual player.

My 1-year old account is pretty decent TH12 now.

King/Queen 40+, warden 22. Camps/ClanCattle/Xbow/Inferno maxed. Troops is edrag+loons+freeze spell+rage all maxed.
    Last edited by HelloWilly2014; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post

note:
    these times are without any boost due to goldpass or any magic item.
    Thanks for this. 👍🏻

My main account is 2 months shy of being 6 years old, and I'm an early/mid TH12 (56-51-22).

Some of those numbers are scary, welcomed, but still scary!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 15 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

Pro Member
    Kewl numbers, but it really is not a true reflection due to there being magic items and and CWL rewards etc, which make an enormous difference. Also with OTTO we have 6 builders at some point.

Realistically if you play everyday and balance things well and efficiently you can go from max TH11 to MAX TH12 in under 6 months including research.

Millennial Club
    I think the longest is walls. I'm still working on TH12 walls...+200 left to go. Granted I only attacke 2-4 times a day (working my way back to legends where I hear the loot is crazy good).

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pb913 View Post
    I think the longest is walls. I'm still working on TH12 walls...+200 left to go. Granted I only attacke 2-4 times a day (working my way back to legends where I hear the loot is crazy good).
    Technically walls have 0 upgrade time, they are only a resource dump so they don't add any time other than the time taken to earn them. In my case I finished walls the same week I finished my last building. Walls are the most resource intensive part of the process for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by DragonHunter1389 View Post
    How long it takes to max town hall 12? Excluding laboratory
    Took me five months. Started th12 as a max th11 on May 1. Starting my final two mortar upgrades this weekend. Have WBs, minions, hounds, golems, blimps and slammer left in the lab, plus about 220 walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Himewad View Post
    Took me five months. Started th12 as a max th11 on May 1. Starting my final two mortar upgrades this weekend. Have WBs, minions, hounds, golems, blimps and slammer left in the lab, plus about 220 walls.
    Interesting. I hit th12 in March. 2 bk levels left. 2 lab upgrades just waiting for season end. 5 defense upgrades left to start and 106 walls.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Interesting. I hit th12 in March. 2 bk levels left. 2 lab upgrades just waiting for season end. 5 defense upgrades left to start and 106 walls.
    I havenít used hammers other than on heroes. I did get my 6th builder sometime last month, though. So that has sped up my defensive upgrades. I also got the gold pass each month.