Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Booster from derby rewards?

Booster from derby rewards?

Hi,

I have a 25h-Tom booster on derby prizes and would like to see if I need to spaw/pay diamond to keep it, prefereably before I choose that booster.

I have read complains from players havign to pay diamonds to keep derby booster but also read from players who said they haven't.

What's the current state of the issue (Sep 2019) if anyone got a booster from derby rewards recently ?

Thanks everyone for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Hi,

I have a 25h-Tom booster on derby prizes and would like to see if I need to spaw/pay diamond to keep it, prefereably before I choose that booster.

I have read complains from players havign to pay diamonds to keep derby booster but also read from players who said they haven't.

What's the current state of the issue (Sep 2019) if anyone got a booster from derby rewards recently ?

Thanks everyone for your input.

Any derby reward boosters are regular not golden ones, which means they go into your sorting area not immediately into storage. Your options will be to swap it, store it (which probably costs diamonds unless you’re really low on boosters), or trash it.

Be careful as well when selecting boosters for horseshoe prizes because the max for sorting booster area is 3 and if you have 2 waiting to be resolved and you select 2 from your horseshoes, the 4th one will actually irrevocably disappear. Folks have complained about this for a long time.

the same can happen if you open a huge unlocked chest and get 2 boosters at once....if you have 2 waiting to be reviewed already in your booster sorting spot, you’ll lose on of them. In general it’s a good idea to resolve the booster sorting ASAP.
    Last edited by Aardvark10; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:33 PM.

I reread my question and apperatnly I wasn't clear.

What I mean from players stating they didn't have to pay diamonds for it is that don't even need to sort (swap or trash) that booster) but it goes directly into storage.

I'll find out in a few days how is it currently now and will report back.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    In the last Derby there was a booster in my horseshoe prizes. My booster storage was full with ones I didn't want to use straight away. It was a particularly good booster for me, so I selected it.

I was prepared to use diamonds to keep it, and I can confirm that I had to do that; it did not go straight into my storage.

Hay Day level 179 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

Good to know, thanks Cowslips!

Well, I have 1 star booster I will be happy t swap with Tom booster once derby ends.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

Counting chickens. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 136♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

I reread my question and apperatnly I wasn't clear.

What I mean from players stating they didn't have to pay diamonds for it is that don't even need to sort (swap or trash) that booster) but it goes directly into storage.

I'll find out in a few days how is it currently now and will report back.
    only golden boosters go directly into storage, as I stated above, not regular ones. Regular ones are found in farm boxes and horseshoes.
    Golden boosters are ONLY found in valley boxes, valley prizes, the golden booster gift box, and purchased boosters packs.

I understand what you said, it was my question that wasn’t clear. I was looking for current experiences as SC doesn’t always inform players of their changes.

However, you keep calling it golden booster, why is that? Once they are in the storage, how do you tell them apart ? Are they visually different ?
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

I understand what you said, it was my question that wasn’t clear. I was looking for current experiences as SC doesn’t always inform players of their changes.

However, you keep calling it golden booster, why is that? Once they are in the storage, how do you tell them apart ? Are they visually different ?

you can’t tell them apart once they’re in your booster storage but they go directly in there for free....before the valley the only way you could get them was by spending either 15 or 25 gift cards to select the thing called the “golden booster” box which is a limited time offer gift package that only shows up once in a few months. Or of course by buying a booster package from SC for money.....I don’t have a screen shot of this thing but when Alfred brings it to you the box has a little gold star on it ....unlike the regular or red gift boxes.
    Edit - trying to attach photo of golden booster box
    F582A77C-D1C5-436D-BFC9-6034A3AF4F37.jpeg
    Last edited by Aardvark10; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:34 PM.

Oh, I got it now. I have seen that package in the past.

Thanks for taking the time explaining to me.